Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CDPR Group update - 5 Witcher games, Cyberpunk 2077 sequel and new IP in production.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
FWQ5iHGXEAAR3GZ.jpg:large

Muh Based Poland and CDPR.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
CDPR has for years been funding far left organisations in Poland. Marcin Iwinski, ex-CEO is militant vegan who forbid eating meat inside CDPR offices since 2015. Now you know why he looks like fucking ghoul. Overall, all Slavic countries have incredibly pro-Western, libshit and woke urban inteligentzia. The worst offenders are Polish, followed by Russia. Yes, Russia. Slovenia and Czech Republic are also pretty bad in this regard, and you should see Serbian and Croatian SJWs. All thanks to Netflix, Hollywood and USAID

Chanel Oberlin

Pineapple appreciator
Patron
They went to shit when they went public and had to satisfy shareholders. That shit is the death of any company that tries it.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Poland has by far the most game developers and companies. Not even a competition. It's country where #1 company on their stock market is CDPR. Also the worst ratio good & based : woke & bad. Most Polish developers are woke or normie centrist, which in 2022 means MC is tranny. Belarus, Russia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Ukraine and Serbia have good devs but usually much lesser budgets. TLDR: Polish are sunflowers, West is their Sun

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
CDPR has for years been funding far left organisations in Poland. Marcin Iwinski, ex-CEO is militant vegan who forbid eating meat inside CDPR offices since 2015. Now you know why he looks like fucking ghoul. Overall, all Slavic countries have incredibly pro-Western, libshit and woke urban inteligentzia. The worst offenders are Polish, followed by Russia. Yes, Russia. Slovenia and Czech Republic are also pretty bad in this regard, and you should see Serbian and Croatian SJWs. All thanks to Netflix, Hollywood and USAID
Why did Iwinski leave CDPR?

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Didn't leave, was probably banished because he became liability after Cyberpunk 2077 release fiasco. He was co-owner, co-founder and Creative Director

just

Liturgist
dangerously low levels of testosterone

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Both Marcin Iwinski and Daniel Vavra are of same cloth. Based Gamer Slavs, who wanted to make better versions of cult classics made by West which they played in their childhood. After first success, money hits their head and they show ugly side of Slavs. Namely: in Slavic culture, the more you're rich, the more you emulate current Western zeitgeist. Russian nobility was and still is fascinated by West. Problem is when that zeitgeist is Suicidal Clown Insanity and Stupidity. Slavs are mental bitches of West. That's why war in Ukraine is fought. To cut that tie, before it strangles us

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
It was just a mismanaged project where higher management meddled too much in the creative process. And when the budget and time constraints hit them, they went all corporate on the poor assholes whose work they had been interfering with.

Not much more to it than that.
Name me one good game made by zoomer american trannies, millenial gays, lesbian & feminist alliance and gen X Polish shitlibs? One

Are midwit normies functionally retarded when it comes to connecting anything more complex then charger with their iPhone?!?
I would if you asked nicely.

Dumbfuck speaking of midwits. Go fuck yourself.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
It was just a mismanaged project where higher management meddled too much in the creative process. And when the budget and time constraints hit them, they went all corporate on the poor assholes whose work they had been interfering with.

Name me one good game made by zoomer american trannies, millenial gays, lesbian & feminist alliance and gen X Polish shitlibs? One

Are midwit normies functionally retarded when it comes to connecting anything more complex then charger with their iPhone?!?
I would if you asked nicely.

Dumbfuck speaking of midwits. Go fuck yourself.
Go suck tranny cock, while niggers fuck you. Then wipe your mouth of nigger cum, put on helmet that has written on it: "WHITE MALE SCUM" and go fight and die in Ukraine for your Woke World Order. Spiritual Slave. Intellectual Midwit. Estetic Ghoul. Nuclear Hellfire will purify Earth from retardation like You

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Or stay in bunker and suck tranny devil cock in next Baldur's Gate 3 Update. I'll knock on doors of your Cuck Vault with my minigun warmed up and ready

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Or stay in bunker and suck tranny devil cock in next Baldur's Gate 3 Update. I'll knock on doors of your Cuck Vault with my minigun warmed up and ready
I think I'd' rather just come to Serbia and rape you with your mom's dildo.

Tyrr

Liturgist
Can't we just agree that CDPR went to shit and be friends? Hating them together in peace.

Slaver1

Savant
The rapidly changing demographics of the CDPR staff in the leadup to Cyberpunk's release foreshadowed a lot. The staff photos inundated with dozens of goofy femoids who were absent from the trenches during the glory days was the writing on the wall. It wasn't a homogenous team of nerds anymore. The effective dynamic that created the last great videogame "The Witcher 3" was fragmented and scattered to the wind long before CDPR found themselves spinning on Larry Fink's dick.

There aren't quite as many imposters as those currently operating the Bioware skinsuit; Cyberpunk was a decent enough effort but the Canadian developer is a handy reminder of the depths CDPR can plumb. With the highs already marked there's still a long way to fall and their Globohomo friends can be counted on to help them arrive at breakneck speed.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Reason why they announced 5 new games is also incredibly simple.
They are trying to do a disney shit,the same one as the starwars. They anounced 50 shows and 20 films and all of them were total shit and flops. Same will most likely happen with the cdpr games,maybe there will be a hidden gem done by some passioned chaps. In other words,they smell that they are going downhill and now are looking for the straw that will become a safeboat.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Disco communism,it represents pretty well all the political sides and was done by people that love art and books.

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
After first success, money hits their head and they show ugly side of Slavs. Namely: in Slavic culture, the more you're rich, the more you emulate current Western zeitgeist.

This happens in every culture, not just slavs or Russians.

somerandomdude

Learned
Garbage like Cyberpunk is for monocled teletubbies with top hats and canes, who prance around like fairies lisping "cheerio" over a cup of tea.

GrainWetski

Arcane
FWQ5iHGXEAAR3GZ.jpg:large

Muh Based Poland and CDPR.
Just noticed that's the shirt the cuck was wearing in his cuckhold ESG video. Why does CD Projekt have their own tranny worshipping shirt? Not that their downfall into the abyss wasn't obvious from the get go with Cyberjunk, but Jesus..

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Garbage like Cyberpunk is for monocled teletubbies with top hats and canes, who prance around like fairies lisping "cheerio" over a cup of tea.
My nigga telling it like it is:salute:

GrainWetski I am surprised the first Witcher game doesn't get as much attention. Pretty good game,it was from back in the old days,when CDPR weren't a bunch of money grubbing polacks. You know what they say. Money and power corrupts...

Ryzer

Arcane
Except that CDPR has always been like this, they can show it to everyone now that they have enough funding.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom