Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

People News Chris Avellone wins settlement after lawsuit over sexual assault accusations

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Imagine a Troubleshooter sequel with Chris Avellone writing.

Chris Avel-Yeong.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I love how this forum cares so much about someone they don't even know personally and won't dare touch them in real life(and in the codex) even with a wooden stick.
Oh how wrong you are....
100_8931.JPG

"Chris Avellone dabbing on journalists"

gs5h9W6.png

babe-family.gif

We are passionate about the safety, security and agency of women, minorities, LGBTQIA+ persons, and every other community that has seen persecution in the video game industry.
What does this part have to do with them lying and destroying his career?
Danegeld

d@k4l

Barely Literate
Are these twats now paying up from getting him shitcanned from, what, Dying Light 2 or whatever it was?

ScrotumBroth

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Congratulations to Chris, a hall of fame win although at a heavy price. No surprise that all the poo flingers now hesitate to swallow their own poo. Open wide and apologise!

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
only read the headline

perfect, glad to see this turned out well, this has been a looming shadow over my sensitive gamer soul ever since I heard about this evil bitch trying to ruin this upstanding citizen and creative genius

Larianshill

Arbiter
A genuinely unexpected outcome. I don't like the man's writing (except Alpha Protocol, which is the best RPG of all time), but I've been rooting for him, and I'm glad to see him win.

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom