Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy is abusing his moderator privileges

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
I missed the whole Dicksmoker event. What happened?

Also, this thread amuses me.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
It's ironic how Liberal is always calling him "Creepy" when he's being the creepy one here.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Ahhh, I realize how stupid I'm being. I guess Liberal got under my skin but I don't want to be a jerk.

Embargo on Liberal posting in GD --> OFF!

Guess I'm the one who's really spineless. Drama over, folks.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Ahhh, I realize how stupid I'm being. I guess Liberal got under my skin but I don't want to be a jerk.

I knew you would come to your senses.

Glyphwright

Alright, dude. You win. I'm sorry for deleting your posts and I won't do that anymore.

Seriously, please don't continue using my real name, though. Thank you.
Must have gotten quite a backlash from DarkUnderlord in the secret moderator forum. Anyway, this was fun. Like, real fun.

Peace. :love:

JagreenLern

Erudite
Patron
MCA Project: Eternity

It's time you commit hara-kiri and resign from your post.
Yeah, I was hoping this bullshit could go on for more than 2 fuckin' pages.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
How did this happen, did Crispy post it himself? I know I posted my first name, Jean-François

UratarosCoffeeSpit.gif

:lol:

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
:lol: Kattze

Oh glorious drama. I knew shit was gold last night when I heard Crisps was deleting and editing Glyphwright posts and locking his topix. Then Liberal went and made that huge ass signature....sometimes that guy just plain delivers. :lol: I tried pm'ing Liberal but his PMs are still disabled.

Crispy, what exactly made you give up your real name to him, one of your arch foes?

Sadly the drama appears to be over...but I predict there will be simmering tension and resentment that will spill over into other forums over the coming days.

I suppose we have all learnt a valuable lesson here today:

Never trust a Georgian :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom