Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy is abusing his moderator privileges

Glyphwright

I tried pm'ing Liberal but his PMs are still disabled.
Sadly, I didn't get any from you. You can just post them here.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
tumblr_lyyck4fF9O1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013

You Georgian mangyna, your pms are disabled. They have been for almost 2 years now, because you kept harrassing ppl using them, or something. I think only mods/admins can pm you and vice versa. However, since you are not the brightest bulb in Edison's factory, check your profile settings: You mayhaps may have turned off pms by everyone

However will you find a suitable western white husbad if you keep doing things like this Liberal?

:roll:

DraQ

Arcane
Also, while I think posting personal information without permission is completely unacceptable, I remember that Crispy was among those who laughed at Dicksmoker when he inadvertently revealed who he was.

Am I the only one who sees the difference between doing something stupid to yourself and having someone else do it to you as an asshole move?

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Ban Crispy for forcing Liberal out of the GD Ghetto where he belongs.

No, silly. The other name for him, Michael.

He's called Michael? I always thought it was Edgar.....My life has been a lie.....

Anyway this is a great thread: two former lovers in a battle royale! Who will emerge victorious or will they both disappear into the hairy netheregions of the internetz never to be seen again?

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
So...can we get some hints as to what went on in the moderator forum? Some copypasta of posts there?

Man, that would make this a lejendary retardo sticky. :lol:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
So...can we get some hints as to what went on in the moderator forum? Some copypasta of posts there?

Man, that would make this a lejendary retardo sticky. :lol:

Not much. Some people went "Liberal is a fag, let's ding dong bannu", then others went "That'd be like spanking a masochist, the creep gets off on it". Then we went out for tea and biscuits. Pretty much a standard saturday afternoon.

Gregz

Arcane
GD Killed Phelot in less than a month, let's start a pool and take bets on Crispy shall we?

I'm too lazy to draw all that shit up, so someone else will have to start that thread.

Everyone pick a calendar day when you think Crispy will go tits up. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes to be announced.

Melcar

Arcane
I get dips on his PC repair shop. I have a few political cousins in the area that can smuggle that shit for me.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Everyone pick a calendar day when you think Crispy will go tits up. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes to be announced.

July 10th, 2013.

GD Is a harsh mistress.

Is it boat tickets time already?

Goat tickets. Georgia cannot afford a boat.

How does that work? You kill a goat, then throw its body on the river and use it as a single-person raft?

You use it to bribe a Paki to smuggle you past the Russian guards at the border.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
Fuck what sad little shit is this?

People arguing over an internet forum about what exactly? Someones first name??

And this probably isn't the saddest forum on the net by far.

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
I hear Liberal pretended to get depressed and threatened to kill himself, and Crispy took it seriously? That true? :lol:

Gimme back GD axess plz. :x

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Well when he did use it he started to brofist his other alt's posts. That's probably part of it. :lol:

How does that work? You kill a goat, then throw its body on the river and use it as a single-person raft?
Single person raft / food supply.

If you eat too much, you will sink and not be able to reach your destination. If you don't eat, you'll eventually feel weak and fall into the water. Choices & Consequences, taken to the EXTREME

Glyphwright

You Georgian mangyna, your pms are disabled. They have been for almost 2 years now, because you kept harrassing ppl using them, or something. I think only mods/admins can pm you and vice versa. However, since you are not the brightest bulb in Edison's factory, check your profile settings: You mayhaps may have turned off pms by everyone

However will you find a suitable western white husbad if you keep doing things like this Liberal?

:roll:
Try pming me now, I think I fixed it.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
No. While I did pile on him a little bit, simply posting typical snide and lulz comments in that whole thread, I have never and would never contribute to anyone's personal info being compromised. On that you have my word as a virgin.

In fact, I've stated recently that I wish DS would come back and be part of the pack again. I actually miss him.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom