Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the BOOBS of war

Luzur

Good Sir
made said:
CrimsonAngel said:
made said:
This thread is full of gay.

Witcher 2 can't come soon enough to hopefully cure you faggots.

No boob cards in it makes it pretty gay so it will not cure any thing.

I have faith in Eastern Europe:
xatmox.jpg

do you have any more...*ahem* proof to share with us on this matter?

DreadMessiah

Liturgist
Finally a thread title that captivated me. :love:

Also witcher always had nice lady friends with benefits.

roll-a-die

Magister
Luzur said:
made said:
CrimsonAngel said:
made said:
This thread is full of gay.

Witcher 2 can't come soon enough to hopefully cure you faggots.

No boob cards in it makes it pretty gay so it will not cure any thing.

I have faith in Eastern Europe:
xatmox.jpg

do you have any more...*ahem* proof to share with us on this matter?
Also, is that CELL SHADING? Look at her outline and the man behind her, it appears so.

Chuftie

Augur
I am surprised by apparently how rich in fats that peasant woman's dieat must have to sustain a rack of that size

Phelot

Arcane
It's from that laughable Twitcher 2 gameplay video in which Gerald punches a punch of guards in awkward combat. That woman is a prostitute I believe.

They should just go ahead and make the breasts even bigger since like every other next gen game, there's gonna be a lot of cut scenes and a lot of babbling heads. Might as well have something to look at.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
I liked Gothic's ad, because the had sluts in the right place - at the feet of a heroic male character, not prancing around on battlefield.

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
Chuftie said:
I am surprised by apparently how rich in fats that peasant woman's dieat must have to sustain a rack of that size

I know, she swall, oh, wait, thats protein... Nevermind.

Perhaps she has a litter of children, what with breast feeding, and children having a high fat content

Relay

Educated
This is how a feminized suit of plate armor should look like :
Ingres_coronation_charles_vii.jpg

This is how it shouldn't be :
tGQP3.jpg

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Awor Szurkrarz said:
Relay said:
Joanni pic
fap fap fap fap fap fap fap
Yes, it's not ever-the-top but still manages to look cool and sexy, reminds me of Warhammer warrior priests.
WarriorPriest02_06.jpg

Deneidez

Educated
Relay said:
(Joan de Arc pic in regular breastplate)

This is how it shouldn't be :
(Some stupid fantasy pic with bulges in breastplate)
Uhm... I would say it depends on culture and well those bulges in armor are just stupid. They would be huge tactical disadvantage(Just think about piercing attack just under boobs.).

I would do and well will do it so that in culture where women also fight they will have breastplates like this(See, theres enough space for just about 'any' boobs.).

However if women don't fight in that culture they would get regular plate mails. They can perfectly fit in them. (However using breastplate like above would give advantage.)

Some extra fapping material...

roll-a-die

Magister
Drakron said:
FATE STAY NIGHT IMAGE OF SABER

... just saying ...

Interestingly, that armor configuration would work, if you added some pauldrons and a little for the, erm, lower womb and genitals area.

The sword however would not.

Drakron

Arcane
roll-a-die said:
Interestingly, that armor configuration would work, if you added some pauldrons and a little for the, erm, lower womb and genitals area.

I think the reason she lacks those is that it restricts movements, its a pretty light set of armor that defends without giving much restriction.

The sword however would not.

That is Excalibur hidden by Invisible Air, it also comes with the normal Excalibur that is like that one except solid and without the "wind" bits but I keep the Invisible Air because it just looks better (at least to me).

mvma1y.jpg

This is more like the classic "Breastplate" that over the dress, she does have armored boots that cannot be seen in that angle (since they are under the dress).

DriacKin

Arbiter
Ya know, reading this thread makes me actually gain some respect for James Cameron -- atleast he resisted the urge to give giant tits to the blue people...

CrimHead

Scholar
I had something semi-relevant to say, but then I scrolled down and saw that pic so fuck it :x

Felix

Arcane
Their alien's eyes do not work...also, wtf is this shit? fucking Japan and their tranifications of historical figures. :x

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom