Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity: Original Sin Pre-Release Thread

Arkeus

Arcane

600K!!!

Thank you everybody! The feedback and support you've given us has been truly amazing. You are a fantastic audience and it is true pleasure to be making games for you. You can rest assured that we'll do our very best to give you a gem of a RPG. You deserve nothing less!!!

As promised, we're accelerating the update pace now that we approach the end of our campaign and so here's update 2 of today.
The next stretch goal is now in reach. Let's go for it!!!
Short preview of what's coming

In the coming 72 or so hours, we'll bring you a cavalcade of neatly lined up, and in no way hastily made, updates ;) Each plumed with the feathers of pheasants and presented in perfectly clipped standard English!

To prepare your eyeballs for the ocular delights we have in store for you, here is a small preview of what's to come, in moving pictures!

Glorious Kirill in glorious HD

Some of you may have missed the Kirill live concert a couple of days ago. it was a magical moment, and while nothing will capture the feeling of experiencing it live, some images in full blown high definition may help. Here is the behind-the-scenes-high-definition version of Kiriill's first performance on Twitch TV!

Bellegar is still champing at the bit

The number 4000 looms large in the future of Bellegar, but we could still use a bit of a push to get there. So please, for the sake of Bellegar (and our designers and writers) like our facebook page or if you have already, invite your friends and family.

We're sure they won't mind helping you get a better game!
fbbellegar.jpg

Divinity:Original Sin on Youtube

Ohmwrecker - The Masked Gamer played Divinity:Original Sin with David, our omnipresent producer. The session was split in two parts, and this is part 1. Even if It says quick look, this one takes over 50 mins :)

In Closing

Strap in, more is yet to come! But please, be patient!

Zeriel

Arcane
Guys? I don't know why, but I have this strange premonition that something is going to be awesome.

Angthoron

Arcane
Hmmm... They should've done this early, then "leaked" the pre-alpha build for hype, like what happened with DEHR press demo. By this I mean play with the press reps and fans and tubers.

Guar

Novice
Project: Eternity
Let's look at the importance of hilarious ADD youtubers. Angry Joe seems to get about 400 000 views on his reviews (shortterm). Total Biscuit about 150 000. Make that a total of 500 000 unique views until the Kickstarter is over. If only 1% decide to back this game, we have another 5000 backers. That would result in more than $200 000, and 5 extra levels in the Lair of the Unspeakable.

LeJosh

Savant
Must admit, out of all the KS games: this game is the one I'm most looking forward to!

From Sven's attitude to ForkTong's activity on here, it's just very cool. :)

Gord

Arcane
I thought today's stream was supposed to be two clueless noobs exploring DOS without Swen's help?

Well there's the german "Radio Giga" vid, which comes pretty close. Didn't go too well (for Larian :( ). I linked it a few pages back, or you can search for it on youtube with "Radio Giga Divinity".

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Let's look at the importance of hilarious ADD youtubers. Angry Joe seems to get about 400 000 views on his reviews (shortterm). Total Biscuit about 150 000.

Angry Joe is way bigger now, average from his last 8 reviews is around a million.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom