Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Do you play WoW?

Do you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I played for some time and quit

• No

• Total voters

RatFink

Educated
played a troll priest until lvl 20 something when it came out.
that was the time it took me to realize how fuckin boring this piece of shit is
money well spend....... :x

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I played off and on since release but the last time I played was around last summer. I'll probably check out the expansions -- usually just subscribe for a few months then take a six month break to wait for them to actually produce new content.

Tails

Arbiter
No, I still got some "life", yet I tried out few times FOnline, which is more boring then before.

Sovard

Sovereign of CDS
I find it rather annoying that the massive potential of persistent online worlds gets pissed away at every opportunity.

It's pretty much past the point of no return now, since Blizzard just made $2,000,000 in 4 hours by selling a vanity flying horsey at $25-a-pop.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3178849&cmpid=0101

:insertBobbyKotickgreedyjewwringinghandspic:

Unwanted

Zinc

Unwanted
WoW players are the cause of economic decline in the west. They should be exterminated.

Data4

Arcane
Serious_Business said:
Data4 said:
I've played WoW, you hurt my feelings with this thread

So Data4, how fat are you really, is what I want to know

So goddamned fat, I was standing on a street corner one day and a cop came over and told me to break it up.

MetalCraze

Arcane
No. I've played LA2 many years ago but then I understood that it's a horrible waste of time and quit.

I've played DDO though together with other Codexers played it but quit when everyone left after the free content ended. Wouldn't call DDO too much of an MMO though.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Got p addicted for about year back when it first came out, played the other 2 exp till i finished all the main quests and tryed out some of the endgame. Probably do same for Cataclysm.

Yeesh

Magister
Sovard said:
It's pretty much past the point of no return now, since Blizzard just made $2,000,000 in 4 hours by selling a vanity flying horsey at $25-a-pop.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3178849&cmpid=0101

:insertBobbyKotickgreedyjewwringinghandspic:

Woe, ain't that some shit?

I went through two cycles of playing WoW, and I surely got more than my $15/month's worth. If I were immortal, I'd probably keep playing. But life is short.

I'd much rather waste my time with you guys.

:group hug:

Secretninja

Cipher
Tails said:
No, I still got some "life", yet I tried out few times FOnline, which is more boring then before.

FOnline concept is pretty neat, but last time I was playing it was just "grab smg, 50 bullets, go to town, burst into first crowd you see" and that is all anyone did. I quit after one of our own members killed me for my shiny armor.

A user named cat

janjetina said:
Never have, never will (nor any MMORPG).
That makes two of us.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom