Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age = Overrated

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
tehRPness said:
Who cares if you've suddenly converted into hating Beth/Bio/Santa and are a true RP'er now anyway. Jesus loves you, but odds are Codexers still thinks you're a fag.

So says the fag that picks a Fallout avatar in a pathetic attempt to hide his fagness.

tehRPness

Educated
commie said:
tehRPness said:
Who cares if you've suddenly converted into hating Beth/Bio/Santa and are a true RP'er now anyway. Jesus loves you, but odds are Codexers still thinks you're a fag.

So says the fag that picks a Fallout avatar in a pathetic attempt to hide his fagness.
I picked an avatar with a black guy on it. If I was a fag, I'd be too busy shoving my junk down your throat to bother hiding. Are you butthurt that I don't approve of his attempt to make anyone give a fuck what he thinks of "your" games?

Varn

Educated
Who the fuck is this Drog fag? I'm sick to death of every second thread having its first response as "Sup Drog" or "nice trollin' drog", like half of the faggots here even know or care who this washed up ex-12,000 posts wannabe-funny fag is. Elitist cliquey sozzy bullshit.

Anyway... Dragon Derp. Think of it as keeping all the crappy parts of World of Warcraft, and removing the relatively unique lore, huge world exploration, and sometimes cool character development, itemization and boss fights, as well as the good camera.

In its place you have the enormous, sprawling Marketplace-City of Denerim, Alastair The Gay Knight, Tiered Oversized Poorly Designed Weapons, and The Neverwinter Nights 2 Camera - Made Worse.

Keep on Derpin'.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
He will XOR you, it's painful :(
On the other hand, after second XORing you will be alright again.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Varn said:
Who the fuck is this Drog fag? I'm sick to death of every second thread having its first response as "Sup Drog" or "nice trollin' drog", like half of the faggots here even know or care who this washed up ex-12,000 posts wannabe-funny fag is. Elitist cliquey sozzy bullshit.
When others want to look cool, or they don't have anything meaningful to say, they use this Drog-shit. Annoying, isn't it?

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
donjn said:
Not gonna defend Mass Effect. But I fail to see why the main character looks like a child molester. If a dark haired guy with a goatee looks like a child molester then count me in too.

It's not his general appearance, it's some of the looks he gets at times. They tried to make him look like a bad boy but he just looks like a sexual predator. Actually it's Bioware, they probably intended to make him look like a sexual predator.

Serpent in the Staglands Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
J_C said:
Varn said:
When others want to look cool, or they don't have anything meaningful to say, they use this Drog-shit. Annoying, isn't it?

More like, when Drog posts, and people don't want to rehash the same discussions they've had a million times on the board especially for a stupid alt, they use this Drog-shit.

newfags gonna newfag

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Dajaaj said:
J_C said:
Varn said:

More like, when Drog posts, and people don't want to rehash the same discussions they've had a million times on the board especially for a stupid alt, they use this Drog-shit.

newfags gonna newfag
Do you really believe that every new Codexer who makes a topic is a Drog-alt? Kind of paranoid.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Dajaaj said:
Nope, just when those topics are clearly troll topics

Except it's gotten to the point where everything that deviates from codex dogma is a "clearly troll topic". It's getting pretty retarded.

Newfags being newfags ITT :smug:

We say "''sup drog" when its actually drog posting. If you'd been around longer and seen more postings by drog you'd understand. But you haven't, so you don't. Which means you should be a good boy and listen to your superiors until you do.

Gord

Arcane
@Mastermind:
Agreed, pretty much :obviously: here

Guess us newfags tend do be mildly masochistic

Varn

Educated
herostratus said:
Newfags being newfags ITT :smug:

We say "''sup drog" when its actually drog posting. If you'd been around longer and seen more postings by drog you'd understand. But you haven't, so you don't. Which means you should be a good boy and listen to your superiors until you do.

How about you shut the fuck up 1,999 posts Dec 2009 newfag and listen to your own faggy advice.

Faggot.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
herostratus said:
We say "''sup drog" when its actually drog posting. If you'd been around longer and seen more postings by drog you'd understand.
I've been in a lot of "sup drog" topic, and they are pretty different. In no way they are the work of one person.

herostratus said:
Which means you should be a good boy and listen to your superiors until you do.
Son, you can be the superior of your little brother at home, but on Codex, there are no superiors. I thought an old Codexer knows this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom