Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age: Redemption - the online TV Series... WTF

Well, since this part of the Codex turned into a Dragon Age 2-fest I might as well spice it up. Some of you may have heard of this or posted this already. A quick and lazy search didn't show anything.

Link to article @ gameindustry: http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2011-02-15-bioware-to-release-live-action-dragon-age-tv-show

Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF2mPgwrlT4

Not sure if this was some sort of joke or what.

From the teaser it looks like a Uwe Boll production.

Discuss!

Fens

Ford of the Llies
dfa1400.jpg

milkin' it for great justice

I don't get it. Is this suppose to be larpers aiming for Hollywood with a new camera phone from Samsung, or is this just a Uwe Boll-movie in the making?

hanssolo

Educated
This is fucking fantastic! If it does well enough, maybe Bioware will give up on 'games' altogether!

Storyfag said:
:oops:

What can I say in my defense? Well, text based jokes without emotes is teh hard. And make me go :?

You are not a storyfag.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Felicia Day¹ is involved. And by involved I mean she's writing it:
  • I always want to challenge myself and the web video space. So, nothing struck a nerve with me until the name “Dragon Age” came up. One of my favorite games, and they would let me write in it? Act in it? Be an ELF in it?! Really?! Um, can we shoot YESTERDAY?!
    [...]
    To pull off a full fantasy world on a web series budget is near impossible. But to do Dragon Age justice, I had to try. I called everyone I knew in my almost decade-long Hollywood career and asked them, “Do you want to work on something cool?” The awesome part of this is that they read the script that I wrote, (After ANOTHER DA playthrough and TONS of hours of research, I even read the novels!)
¹"The Guild"

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
DarkUnderlord said:
The awesome part of this is that they read the script that I wrote, (After ANOTHER DA playthrough and TONS of hours of research, I even read the novels!)

I can't incline to this sort of shit
:rpgcodex:

Unwanted

Elsie Paroubek

Unwanted
Yeah, you bash bio alright. Hit them straight in the dick with the back of your throat.Compared to Infinity Engine games DA was smartened up. I also bash BIO a lot but people ignore that because it's not cool to mention stuff that opposes their view. Butthurt detected.

Have you played AP? IWD2? ES series? POR2? TW? LMFAO If you haven't, you don't know shit.

Hey, I might as well go EXTREME like everyone does here, right? R00fles!

dUMB THREAD IS DUMB.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom