Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age: Redemption - the online TV Series... WTF

7hm

Scholar
Incarnate said:
The fact that Felicia Day is in it will probably convince me to at least check it out.

This.

Dragon Age is retarded, but the guild is hilarious and she was great in both that and the horrible sing along. I'm willing to give it a shot.

Black

Arcane
If there will be romance scenes will Felicia Day then I'm going to watch it.
very
hard

dragonfk

Erudite
The ratings for the show will heavily rely on the cleavage of the main heroine.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
What are the chances she had Eric Fenstermaker ghostwrite it? Slim to none? At least she likes Torment, though that means absolutely nothing. Just goes to show you how tastes are varied and weird.

LittleJoe

Arbiter
Elsie Paroubek said:
Yeah, you bash bio alright. Hit them straight in the dick with the back of your throat.Compared to Infinity Engine games DA was smartened up. I also bash BIO a lot but people ignore that because it's not cool to mention stuff that opposes their view. Butthurt detected.

Have you played AP? IWD2? ES series? POR2? TW? LMFAO If you haven't, you don't know shit.

Hey, I might as well go EXTREME like everyone does here, right? R00fles!

dUMB THREAD IS DUMB.

You're not Volly.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
7hm said:
Incarnate said:
The fact that Felicia Day is in it will probably convince me to at least check it out.
This.

This is why they do it. Just stick Felicia Day or some other nerd-fantasy in it and they'll flock to it anyway. Dance, puppets, dance, just don't forget who holds the strings.

A series written by an amateur produced with no budget and with a leading role played by a fairly mediocre actress? Man, I'm in!

LittleJoe

Arbiter
Brother None said:
7hm said:
Incarnate said:
This.

This is why they do it. Just stick Felicia Day or some other nerd-fantasy in it and they'll flock to it anyway. Dance, puppets, dance, just don't forget who holds the strings.

A series written by an amateur produced with no budget and with a leading role played by a fairly mediocre actress? Man, I'm in!

Weren't you paying attention?
It's Felicia Day, you moron!

Bros, I hope it's like DA2 and more like this:
29l1dgw.jpg

Angthoron

Arcane
GarfunkeL said:
Angthoron said:
I've never watched this Guild thing, is it any good at all?

If you have played MMORPGs in a guild/clan, then it's a funny show. If you haven't, it's probably painfully embarrassing to watch.

Looked it up. I have played a few MMOs, but it was still painfully embarrassing to watch.

Arcanoix

Scholar
Angthoron said:
GarfunkeL said:
Angthoron said:
I've never watched this Guild thing, is it any good at all?

If you have played MMORPGs in a guild/clan, then it's a funny show. If you haven't, it's probably painfully embarrassing to watch.

Looked it up. I have played a few MMOs, but it was still painfully embarrassing to watch.

Despite BioWare's opinion of her, I for one happen to know a few tidbits. And having grown up on UO/EQ, I can say now she's just another cow to milk. IMHO, The Guild was the first sign of just how mainstream MMO's have become, and having a few associates in their actual guild (Knights of Good or some such) I guess the main folks from the show don't even play WoW much anymore, and the main leadership is fumbled and up in the air atm.

Short haired (not butch) red/black haired girls who play videogames is the new IN thing. Sadly, I banged one years ago before they became the new shit, and I know just how fake they all are. Red haired fake gamer slutmuffins - terrible creatures. . . .

Angthoron

Arcane
Arcanoix said:
Despite BioWare's opinion of her, I for one happen to know a few tidbits. And having grown up on UO/EQ, I can say now she's just another cow to milk. IMHO, The Guild was the first sign of just how mainstream MMO's have become, and having a few associates in their actual guild (Knights of Good or some such) I guess the main folks from the show don't even play WoW much anymore, and the main leadership is fumbled and up in the air atm.

Short haired (not butch) red/black haired girls who play videogames is the new IN thing. Sadly, I banged one years ago before they became the new shit, and I know just how fake they all are. Red haired fake gamer slutmuffins - terrible creatures. . . .

Most of female MMO gamers from about three-four years ago are utterly spoiled, horrible attention-whoring bitches. There are obviously exceptions but by and large this is the rule. Why? Well, this is the time women start playing MMOs more, or at least begin revealing their being female more often, and this lead to an insane amount of guy attention, guys would drool all over the place after them, shower them with presents et cetera - there's even a couple of articles on SA on it where someone cashed in pretending to be a female for a few days/weeks and got incredible amounts of stuff from some idiots.

I would say it's getting better now though, there's more and more women in gaming as such, so it stops being such a "special" thing to most of the male players, so only the truly desperate are still pursuing the vague online females, most people have moved on, more or less.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom