Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Example of ME3's homosexual "romance" "dialogue".

RPGMaster

Savant
Gianna and Shiala (NPCs from ME1)could become potential "light romances" in ME3 as that was what was implied in their ME2 cameos.

They aren't in the script at all. It would be odd for BioWare to turn down such obvious fanwank service.

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
Make sure you read trough the whole James Vega Romance from the leak-link someone posted above. Fucking hillarious:lol:

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Gianna and Shiala (NPCs from ME1)could become potential "light romances" in ME3 as that was what was implied in their ME2 cameos.

They aren't in the script at all. It would be odd for BioWare to turn down such obvious fanwank service.

Yeah, I assume those are just things that weren't added yet or something. Nothing is said about obvious cameo material like Sidonis either.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
What about the robot romance triangle between Shepard, Vega, and the ship's robotic AI?

Shepard: That, and EDI's got herself a shiny robot body.
James: What the hell's up with EDI?
Shepard: She got that Cerberus bot and... took it over.
- James: She's found a new home, I guess. A super-hot, sexy home. You take her on mission, I'm gonna be just a little bit distracted.
Shepard: Even more distracted.
James: Sorry, Lola.
- James: You're shitting me.
Shepard: I shit you not.
James: Huh. You down here for a reason? Or you just come to tell me about EDI?

Why did they add so much swearing in a BioWare game? They used to be PG13.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
The more I read about all the romances and stuff the more pumped I get.

I hope EDI is available for FemSheps, because I'm already imagining Tricia Helfer and Jennifer Hale getting it on. :bounce:

Azalin

Arcane
Patron

I hope EDI is available for FemSheps, because I'm already imagining Tricia Helfer and Jennifer Hale getting it on. :bounce:

That may be an actually interesting way to play ME3
I wonder if Joker will be pissed when you steal his girlfriend

That my be an actually interesting way to play ME3
I wonder if Joker will be pissed when you steal his girlfriend

Nah, you can break it off between them, though I don't think you can bang the robot:

Joker: EDI's not Alliance personnel. There's no regulation against dating a ship's AI. I looked it up.
Shepard: Jeff, you have brittle bones. She's made of metal. (EVERY THURSDAY ON CBS!)
Joker: Well, yeah, but... Yeah, you're right. It's stupid.

Shepard: I'm worried that EDI trusts you as a friend, and that maybe this isn't the time to push.
Joker: You're worried I might mess up the pilot-ship relationship? Yeah... maybe you're right. Thanks, Shepard.

Though apparently if you were in a relationship with Kaidan/Ashley and banged someone else they might try to kill you later.

deuxhero

Arcane
Big McLarge Huge
Gay Dude
Gay Lady
???
???

Is Kelly more than a fuckbuddy now? Because I'm just not ready for this kind of commitment.

Bioware has only ever had one half baked gay character. They have had tons of pronoun swaps on hetro romances for bisexual character, but only 1 gay character.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Though apparently if you were in a relationship with Kaidan/Ashley and banged someone else they might try to kill you later.

Adopting some of the common clichés, Bioware continues its transformation into the first major developer of western dating sims. Reports indicate the reactions of those witnessing the transformation range from disgusted to masturbating furiously, and occasionally both.

Kz3r0

Arcane

Adopting some of the common clichés, Bioware continues its transformation into the first major developer of western dating sims. Reports indicate the reactions of those witnessing the transformation range from disgusted to masturbating furiously, and occasionally both.
Biowhores, putting back the hardcore in hardcore gaming.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
So, we've strayed a bit from the original topic. Is James a gay option too? I thought that was the shuttle pilot. Or did Bioware go all-out EXTREME and include two gay options?

Inquiring minds want to know.

He's probably bi. Script is too much of a mess (not just in the usual sense) to know for sure.

Or maybe he's just "Shepard"-sexual, or whatever.

RPGMaster

Savant
According to the leaks Jacob dumps femshep in the interlude and knocks up another woman. lol

I am amazed that BioWare was able to put in a token black guy that didn't have a single racial stereotype whatsoever.

Angthoron

Arcane
According to the leaks Jacob dumps femshep in the interlude and knocks up another woman. lol
Typical BioWare character development - why have the player witness it when you can do it between the games?

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Bisexual and at least xeno-curious.
Someone should add a "Shepard-sexual" entry with this definition on TVTropes. The place is now full of ME Biowarian fans, it should be interesting to watch the fireworks.

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
I'd assume James is a Bi option. BW must know that the fringe element pissing and moaning for M/M romances wouldn't be content with just one option.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom