Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 is better than Fallout: Shit Vegas and here is proof!

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Let me guess. You also think that the earth is flat and all is a conspiracy of NASA to make us think we live on a sphere.
Because there is no gravity, just weight.

you dumbfuck!

Actually I provided an explanation (which you completely ignore because you might have to wake up from your bukkake fantasies) whereas you are just producing diarrhea out of your keyboard.

Lhynn

Arcane
Stop being a god damn retarded brainless troll Mastermind , fallout 4 is hated because its an expensive dumbed down ugly glitchy railroady bugfest that doesnt hold up either as a sequel to fo3 or as a game made by the same people that made skyrim. And people that spent money on it are not happy with that piece of crap. Jesus Cristo.
Even suggesting fallout 1&2 and NV crowd is even remotely to blame is so fucking moronic im surprised you are still alive, you are too stupid to breathe.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard

If that was the case steam reviews would reflect metacritic reviews. They don't because you're full of shit. For all the braying many people here do the reality is that you and most of the fact free jackasses commenting here are no different from the average consoletard. Not in taste, not in sophistication and not in intellect. You lie and lie and lie because you're bursting with badfeelz and don't know where to direct them and it's easy to make you pop like a mole because I see right through you.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
If that was the case steam reviews would reflect metacritic reviews. They don't because you're full of shit. For all the braying many people here do the reality is that you and most of the fact free jackasses commenting here are no different from the average consoletard. Not in taste, not in sophistication and not in intellect. You lie and lie and lie because you're bursting with badfeelz and don't know where to direct them and it's easy to make you pop like a mole because I see right through you.

No but seriously.. Fallout 4 is pretty shit.

SumDrunkGuy

OP why you bringin Superman into this though? Dudes got enough problems already.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
But... they do?

76% user score on steam for a massively hyped and anticipated sequel (by FO3 and bethfans in general) is really, really, really bad.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
i always thought roleplaying games were about, you know, roleplaying? more than... killing and looting. TIL

It is about LARPing. That's why Bethesda's games are successful. Nobody gives a shit about the mechanics, the levels of interactivity, or the writing. This is also why it is crucial that the game be first person.

Lhynn

Arcane
If that was the case steam reviews would reflect metacritic reviews.
How do you figure? metacritic score has a lot more visibility and steam negative reviews actually can get taken down easily on publisher demand. Its perfectly sensible to go to the place with the most visibility and less chance of publisher intervention.

They don't because you're full of shit.
No u.

For all the braying many people here do the reality is that you and most of the fact free jackasses commenting here are no different from the average consoletard.
What are the facts? other than the game being a piece of shit and a massive amount of people is hating on it. That an imaginary massive crowd of fallout new vegas fanatics are posting reviews around the clock to bring down this masterpiece? Please, tell me more.

Not in taste,
:lol: You judging taste? you are the lowest common denominator around here bro.

not in sophistication and not in intellect.
Again, you are so stupid people dont even bother to adress you, they just complain about your inanity, its so bad that you being or not being present doesnt make a difference. The only reason i dignified your post with a response was that i felt like abusing the shit out of a retard.

You lie and lie and lie because you're bursting with badfeelz and don't know where to direct them and it's easy to make you pop like a mole because I see right through you.
Sure bro, stick to your fairy tale while sucking your tumb on fetal position. It will come true.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
But... they do?

76% user score on steam for a massively hyped and anticipated sequel (by FO3 and bethfans in general) is really, really, really bad.

whether 76% is good or bad is not really material, as we were comparing them with the sub-50 metacritic reviews and the disparity is obviously huge.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
*retarded shit*

This isn't the first time metacritic got bombed and it won't be the last so you're wrong. I already explained why metacritic is much easier to bomb: you don't have to fork out 60+ dorra. It has zero standards so it's worth absolutely nothing. To say nothing of the fact that it has less than 2000 votes, so the idea that a handful of butthurt fanboys or trolls who like to see the world burn bombed it is not just within reason but easily the best explanation for the difference in scores between a platform where you have to pay a premium to review vs one where any asshole can vote. Your absurd thesis that evil bethesda is deleting steam reviews when the top review is a negative review made by a butthurt obshitian fanboy is just :lol:.

Lhynn

Arcane
This isn't the first time metacritic got bombed and it won't be the last so you're wrong. I already explained why metacritic is much easier to bomb: you don't have to fork out 60+ dorra. It has zero standards so it's worth absolutely nothing. To say nothing of the fact that it has less than 2000 votes, so the idea that a handful of butthurt fanboys or trolls who like to see the world burn bombed it is not just within reason but easily the best explanation for the difference in scores between a platform where you have to pay a premium to review vs one where any asshole can vote.
Considering you can review then get refunds on steam, No i dont see your point. I see it as a desperate attempt to explain away something that is pretty clear, the game is bad.
What is more laughable is that you are insinuating that there are no bethtards making 10/10 reviews on metacritic, or that somehow fallout 1&2 outnumber them. Jesus cristo, you are just mindbogglingly retarded.

Your absurd thesis that evil bethesda is deleting steam reviews when the top review is a negative review made by a butthurt obshitian fanboy is just :lol:.
I never said they would, i said they can. But sure, try to spin it bro, as i said, say it enough times and maybe it will magically turn out to be true.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Considering you can review then get refunds on steam, No i dont see your point.

:lol: I don't think you've thought this argument through. Think a little more about why the reverse doesn't work.

I see it as a desperate attempt to explain away something that is pretty clear, the game is bad.

But the game isn't bad. The greatly improved combat alone puts it on par with 3/NV at worst.

What is more laughable is that you are insinuating that there are no bethtards making 10/10 reviews on metacritic, or that somehow fallout 1&2 outnumber them. Jesus cristo, you are just mindbogglingly retarded.

What's retarded is latching onto metacritic reviews as evidence the game is bad. How desperate are you to have your opinions validated by your fellow retards? :lol:

Lhynn

Arcane
:lol: I don't think you've thought this argument through. Think a little more about why the reverse doesn't work.
No idea what you are talking about, if you get a refund the review stays.

But the game isn't bad. The greatly improved combat alone puts it on par with 3/NV at worst.
So being a below average shooter makes it better than one of the best rpgs to come out in the last decade?This implies that every decent FPS to come out is better than any rpg.

What's retarded is latching onto metacritic reviews as evidence the game is bad. How desperate are you to have your opinions validated by your fellow retards? :lol:
Not latching onto them, but good to see you are moving the goalpost.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
No idea what you are talking about, if you get a refund the review stays.

It doesn't matter if it stays because metacritic is still by far a more worthless measurement by virtue of the numbers alone (and the fact that you can verify the minimum someone played on steam so you can dismiss worthless reviews).

So being a below average shooter makes it better than one of the best rpgs to come out in the last decade?

It's not a below average shooter. The gunplay is about on par with Bioshock Infinite from which FO4 obviously drew a lot of inspiration from in both style and graphics.

Not latching onto them, but good to see you are moving the goalpost.

There is nothing intelligent in your post that was really worth responding to so be happy I put in any effort at all.

Lhynn

Arcane
It doesn't matter if it stays because metacritic is still by far a more worthless measurement by virtue of the numbers alone (and the fact that you can verify the minimum someone played on steam so you can dismiss worthless reviews).
You still havent adressed why there are no beth fanbois to screw with the score, but they can be seen everywhere else on the internet easily outnumbering and shutting up any negativity.

It's not a below average shooter. The gunplay is about on par with Bioshock Infinite from which FO4 obviously drew a lot of inspiration from in both style and graphics.
I rest my case :smug:

There is nothing intelligent in your post that was really worth responding to so be happy I put in any effort at all.
alright, so you are just saying stupid crap and moving the argument away from were it was because you are too lazy to "win it". :roll:
No one is forcing you to answer, and id advice you to stop arguing. Seeing as you are both too retarded and too lazy to be having one.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
You still havent adressed why there are no beth fanbois to screw with the score, but they can be seen everywhere else on the internet easily outnumbering and shutting up any negativity.

Why do I need to address an inherently stupid argument? A fanbody will, by definition, love everything Bethesda makes, so it's impossible for them to screw with the score.
I rest my case :smug:

As do I. :smug:

alright, so you are just saying stupid crap and moving the argument away from were it was because you are too lazy to "win it". :roll:

I won it the second you opened your mouth to defend the idea that metacritic scores are worth anything. If a consoletard made that argument they would be mercilessly mocked but because it's made by the typical loser who orbits around these boards in perpetual butthurt it's given a level of credence it never deserved.

Lhynn

Arcane
Why do I need to address an inherently stupid argument? A fanbody will, by definition, love everything Bethesda makes, so it's impossible for them to screw with the score.
Sure they can, they screw with the score by raising it above where it should be. High scores can be as bogus as low scores, and in the case of a game from a company with such a huge following, its unthinkable that none of them are making fake 10s reviews.

I won it the second you opened your mouth to defend the idea that metacritic scores are worth anything. If a consoletard made that argument they would be mercilessly mocked but because it's made by the typical loser who orbits around these boards in perpetual butthurt it's given a level of credence it never deserved.
I only said that metacritic user scores reflect the discontent of users, which is an accurate asertion. I also stated that there are plenty more and more rabid bethtards that will like anything beth puts out and that would be willing and probably are tampering with metacritic score.
This is what you are failing to adress, why is metacritic score even with as big a following as bethesda has? Face the facts bro, the game is a broken piece of shit and you are a tasteless faggot.

Doktor Best

Arcane
This thread provided more entertainment than fallout4 did for me so far, please keep on going.

And steam reviews being bunked by developers? NO WAY THAT COULD EVER HAPPEN, WHAT A RIDICULOUS ACCUSATION!

Eadan

Novice
Sure they can, they screw with the score by raising it above where it should be. High scores can be as bogus as low scores, and in the case of a game from a company with such a huge following, its unthinkable that none of them are making fake 10s reviews.

I only said that metacritic user scores reflect the discontent of users, which is an accurate asertion. I also stated that there are plenty more and more rabid bethtards that will like anything beth puts out and that would be willing and probably are tampering with metacritic score.
This is what you are failing to adress, why is metacritic score even with as big a following as bethesda has? Face the facts bro, the game is a broken piece of shit and you are a tasteless faggot.

I have never seen a game with bad metacritic user score that didn't deserve it, and professional review scores never reflected how bad these games or some of the design decisions were. So I trust user scores much more than review scores. Of course steam user scores are biased because only people who bought the game can review it, which means they liked the game enough to buy it to begin with and some of the unsatisfied customers will be looking for excuses to justify their purchase.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom