Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Hatoful Boyfriend: I want to be a Pigeon!

IronicNeurotic

Arbiter
There's actually two political partys. The Hawk Party and the Dove Party.

Hawk=Anti-Human
Dove=Pro-Human

It gets a little more complicated than that towards the end but just for refrence.

lightbane

Arcane
You could say that the endgame was... Cut short :yeah:

007.jpg

:lol:

LundB

Mistakes were made.

Just looking at the bits I've covered, it seems like that LP is sort of a highlight reel, not showing as much as a Codex-style one. Good if you want instant gratification, but you won't get the build-up.

We need to petition DU for a ban on pigeon avatars, before it's too late.

We're at what, 3 now? Pigeons are better than anime IMO, and I don't even hate anime. I was going to Shuu up, but Ulminati did it literally as I was on the change avatar page.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
This game just gets dumber every update. I mean, clearly the plot is convoluted, but that doesn't make it any less ridiculous.

So who is next? How about the snob?

LundB

Mistakes were made.
I'm ready to start up again.

In the next playthrough, other than that long introductory part, which I'll just link back to the original posts for, I'll probably at least put the repeated parts in by copypasting. Once we're on a route, there shouldn't be too much overlap, unless we're going for Shuu's good ending.

If we are going for Shuu's good ending, I'll probably try to get it by taking all math classes (since he likes smartness, and I can't see what better choices we could have made other than what classes we took). In that case, I will skip everything we've already seen, and just post up where the good route diverges.

Otherwise, this will be more straightforward, and I'll just do the same thing I did for the first route, stopping for choices (more at the beginning, less once it's clear what the Codex wants).

So should I first attempt the Shuu good ending, or should we go for another bird first? If the Codex knows which bird in particular it wants, I can even skip the obvious choices like what club to join etc, and just stop to have the Codex decide on interactions with the bird in question.

Impostors all, I am the first Shuu.
In before "I am Shuukus".

No, I am Shuutacus. Never mind, screw that, I already miss my old avatar.

Angthoron

Arcane
I'm ready to start up again.

In the next playthrough, other than that long introductory part, which I'll just link back to the original posts for, I'll probably at least put the repeated parts in by copypasting. Once we're on a route, there shouldn't be too much overlap, unless we're going for Shuu's good ending.

If we are going for Shuu's good ending, I'll probably try to get it by taking all math classes (since he likes smartness, and I can't see what better choices we could have made other than what classes we took). In that case, I will skip everything we've already seen, and just post up where the good route diverges.

Otherwise, this will be more straightforward, and I'll just do the same thing I did for the first route, stopping for choices (more at the beginning, less once it's clear what the Codex wants).

So should I first attempt the Shuu good ending, or should we go for another bird first?
I'd say go for another bird.

Also, what if Shuu's good ending requires HPs high enough for you to survive til the wedding while being constantly stabbed and slashed?

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Ok, another bird it is then. For the long introduction sequence (if you need to refamiliarize yourself with everybirdie), go to:
This post

And this one.

The part that is currently relevant:
007.jpg

Well bros, what should the lovely Ms. RK47 do?
Join the student council with the arrogant noblebird with the lovely plumage?
Join the track team with the pudding-obsessed madman?
Join the library staff to see the boring mourning dove whose introduction I pretty much skipped due to inanity?
Join the infirmary staff to be with the doctor, who might keep his promise and let us try his awesome drugs?

Since there are only 4 options, and the game apparently has 8 romanceable birds (That's right Bioware, 8 fully developed romances, more than you've ever made in a game), I doubt this chains us to one of those specific birds.

This is where it will start to diverge.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Animals.......i'll eat you all if I'm not so sick now.

Hellraiser

Arcane
Go for the :obviously: student council. Everybody knows japanese pigeon student councils are like a mix between the trilateral commission, Illuminati and freemasons. You should join that New Pigeon Order before they mark you as the undesirable underclass and send you to a death camp.

:M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom