Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline I get vibes some times. I usually don't tell others about them.

Dave the Druid

Educated
All I need to know about Cleve was revealed when he decided to make a bl*bber in the 21st century.
Not true at all:
EEKCseM.png

Say what you want about Cleve but he always delivers in the end. He just occasionally misses his own deadlines for 20 or so years

Beastro

Arcane
She wasn't a "courier" and I never imprisoned her. After you contacted her after doxxing her through your doxxing of me, she simply left town in horror.

I'll never forgive you for that, Maxie.

First Cleve's OP, now this.

The things you read on this forum.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Epic game. We wait for the next games. And there will be more games. Unlike some twats on twitter that block everyone and say they influenced EVERYONE.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
WTF is this shit coming up in General RPG Discussion? I click on this in the recent post column thinking, "this must be about gamer intution regarding whether an RPG is good or not" only to find it's pizza gate + Sir Tech. DarkUnderlord Clean-up on Aisle #3!
Sir, you are in the e-presence of the greatest game developer/shitposter/Neanderthal übermensch in internet history. Learn some respect before posting here
if cleve is so great then how come he's put grimoire on discount not once not twice but many times now
I don't think you get out much and when you do it is just for a breath of fresh air before returning to assist inside the trailer helping your Mom create OnlyFans content
your thoughts are half-lucid speculations, meanwhile the discounts on grimoire are cold grim reality
It is beyond autism, it is beyond lack of self-awareness. You have entered a critical realm of obliviousness in which consciousness itself fades from existence. You are Schrodinger's Cat, inside the box and dead and the box will never be opened.
i accept your surrender my nigga. you've been consistently outsold by panty thief simulators for so long that you've chosen to throw your "GRIMOIRE SHAN'T EVER BE DISCOUNTED" spiel down the gutter, like the hobo scraping under vending machines for a few cents.
I'm trying to imagine somebody so brain damaged that 6 years after a game is released, they are angry that the game is discounted. Because massive autism.

You're like ultimate Rain Man times infinity. There's crazy and then there is 6 years after release crazy.

CLEEF SAID IT WOULD NEVAH BE DISSCOUNTED NEVAH BE DISSCOUNTED NEVAH BE DISSCOUNTED NEVAH BE DISSCOUNTED NEVAH BE DISSCOUNTED NEVAH BE DISSCOUNTED

View attachment 43633
calm down bro. you're not a man of your word, it happens quite often. i've no doubt that you have other good qualities and could make a rather convincing specialty dildo shop street barker, but to trust you with a nickel? heh.
Have you noticed that people turn their back to you even on the internet and pretend they don't know you?
No, I've never worked for Sir-Tech

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
So only a hat, a few pins and maybe a quake amulet on a skull. The rest is pure junk. I thought we were to be killing demons not joining them….

La vie sexuelle

Learned
I believe it. I was surprised how much satanic shit was on Romero's shop site.

https://romero.com/shop/accessories

Yea, he helped make doom but it seemed excessive.

Satanism is a rebellion against parents that takes the form of a childish aesthetic, like punk, but unlike punk, it claims to be a form of self-conscious life.

And that's why Romero hasn't made a good game in 26 years.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I bet she gets vibes and doesn’t tell anyone unlike those Aussies that prolly gave Cleve nightmares. Those sex trafficking wackjobs had dildos and vibes to share so the nightmare story goes. And that interview with SirTech or whomever… lol. I’m surprised Cleve didn’t get PTSD.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
I bet she gets vibes and doesn’t tell anyone unlike those Aussies that prolly gave Cleve nightmares. Those sex trafficking wackjobs had dildos and vibes to share so the nightmare story goes. And that interview with SirTech or whomever… lol. I’m surprised Cleve didn’t get PTSD.

Didn't?

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
She’s still spending money getting more and does not tell anyone (at this moment… she’s on a rollercoaster to get more). She probably didn’t tell anyone her plans to have the largest collection on the planet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom