Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline I get vibes some times. I usually don't tell others about them.

Contagium

Savant
Patron
The vibe I got from those pics Cleve is that Brenda is a man. Those are MAN HANDS.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Don't blame the man. Imagine having to work under such degens.

You could look up the stories of Cleve having to wade through dildos and sex dolls when vising his former boss Max Phipps apartment.

(Max died of AIDS)

image-w856.jpg
Cleve worked for the Joker? Holy chuckle-fucks batman!

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer

watched the movie because i was very intrigued of what is happening in this scene. it's very interesting. the whole movie seems like it's putting the protagonist into a ritualistic role he isn't aware of.

Like the STONES OF ARNHEM project.

I think I was hired to play the role of "the FOOL" with some occult significance. The others were supposed to stay deadpan as they slowly showed me the penis and bumhole monsters. It was part of the ritual for me to be shocked while they pretended they saw nothing.

thefool.jpg

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
WTF is this shit coming up in General RPG Discussion? I click on this in the recent post column thinking, "this must be about gamer intution regarding whether an RPG is good or not" only to find it's pizza gate + Sir Tech. DarkUnderlord Clean-up on Aisle #3!
Sir, you are in the e-presence of the greatest game developer/shitposter/Neanderthal übermensch in internet history. Learn some respect before posting here
if cleve is so great then how come he's put grimoire on discount not once not twice but many times now

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
WTF is this shit coming up in General RPG Discussion? I click on this in the recent post column thinking, "this must be about gamer intution regarding whether an RPG is good or not" only to find it's pizza gate + Sir Tech. DarkUnderlord Clean-up on Aisle #3!
Sir, you are in the e-presence of the greatest game developer/shitposter/Neanderthal übermensch in internet history. Learn some respect before posting here
if cleve is so great then how come he's put grimoire on discount not once not twice but many times now
I don't think you get out much and when you do it is just for a breath of fresh air before returning to assist inside the trailer helping your Mom create OnlyFans content

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
I don't think you get out much and when you do it is just for a breath of fresh air before returning to assist inside the trailer helping your Mom create OnlyFans content
your thoughts are half-lucid speculations, meanwhile the discounts on grimoire are cold grim reality

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
your thoughts are half-lucid speculations, meanwhile the discounts on grimoire are cold grim reality
It is beyond autism, it is beyond lack of self-awareness. You have entered a critical realm of obliviousness in which consciousness itself fades from existence. You are Schrodinger's Cat, inside the box and dead and the box will never be opened.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
It is beyond autism, it is beyond lack of self-awareness. You have entered a critical realm of obliviousness in which consciousness itself fades from existence. You are Schrodinger's Cat, inside the box and dead and the box will never be opened.
i accept your surrender my nigga. you've been consistently outsold by panty thief simulators for so long that you've chosen to throw your "GRIMOIRE SHAN'T EVER BE DISCOUNTED" spiel down the gutter, like the hobo scraping under vending machines for a few cents.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
i accept your surrender my nigga. you've been consistently outsold by panty thief simulators for so long that you've chosen to throw your "GRIMOIRE SHAN'T EVER BE DISCOUNTED" spiel down the gutter, like the hobo scraping under vending machines for a few cents.
I'm trying to imagine somebody so brain damaged that 6 years after a game is released, they are angry that the game is discounted. Because massive autism.

You're like ultimate Rain Man times infinity. There's crazy and then there is 6 years after release crazy.

CLEEF SAID IT WOULD NEVAH BE DISSCOUNTED NEVAH BE DISSCOUNTED NEVAH BE DISSCOUNTED NEVAH BE DISSCOUNTED NEVAH BE DISSCOUNTED NEVAH BE DISSCOUNTED

rainmanapocalypse.gif

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
xvC1WxD.jpg

What vibes do you get from this, Cleve?

Maxie has one or more restraining orders keeping him at least 300 meters away from any setting where children congregate, including kindergartens and schoolyards.

He is well known to local police for exposing and fondling himself on street corners while he sings nursery rhymes.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
I'm trying to imagine somebody so brain damaged that 6 years after a game is released, they are angry that the game is discounted. Because massive autism.

You're like ultimate Rain Man times infinity. There's crazy and then there is 6 years after release crazy.

CLEEF SAID IT WOULD NEVAH BE DISSCOUNTED NEVAH BE DISSCOUNTED NEVAH BE DISSCOUNTED NEVAH BE DISSCOUNTED NEVAH BE DISSCOUNTED NEVAH BE DISSCOUNTED

View attachment 43633
calm down bro. you're not a man of your word, it happens quite often. i've no doubt that you have other good qualities and could make a rather convincing specialty dildo shop street barker, but to trust you with a nickel? heh.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
She wasn't a "courier" and I never imprisoned her. After you contacted her after doxxing her through your doxxing of me, she simply left town in horror.

I'll never forgive you for that, Maxie.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer

View attachment 43633
calm down bro. you're not a man of your word, it happens quite often. i've no doubt that you have other good qualities and could make a rather convincing specialty dildo shop street barker, but to trust you with a nickel? heh.
Have you noticed that people turn their back to you even on the internet and pretend they don't know you?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom