Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

BanEvader

Any Slav who loves and bows down to current woke American zeitgeist should be shot first. You are like monkey pox. Symptoms of desease. Kill all Slavic urban West-loving inteligentzia, lest we become like modern West
Did you actually watch the video you brainless brainlet?
They hated him because he told them the truth.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
0990611C81B5D05F19AAF83468614739D5DC9BC4

A horse of course

This thread sucks. I remember during the development of Condiment King Deliveries there was a constant stream of stuff, like promo videos with the historical/combat advisors. Did Warhorse get broken up by Coke Media to join a bunch of mobile gacha projects or something?

Changing my Twatter profile pic to this
View attachment 26852
for the local snowflakes who are back on my Ignore list to feed their wokeness derangement syndrome
All the pink stuff is fine. The truly terrible thing about this post is where you brag about having people on ignore.

Wds doesn't roll off the tongue like Tds, too many syllables. It also doesn't work because people aren't marching in the streets and screaming at the sky and burning cities down over wokeness.

Now, posting fruity pictures to "own the cons" or whatever... That's a little deranged.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
This thread sucks. I remember during the development of Condiment King Deliveries there was a constant stream of stuff, like promo videos with the historical/combat advisors. Did Warhorse get broken up by Coke Media to join a bunch of mobile gacha projects or something?
Read the glassdoor reviews of Warhorse. It's a zombie company.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
shut your cunt mouth

SlamDunk

Arcane
So far, there are eight reviews in total, of which seven are from 2020 onwards, of which two said that.

From a June 14, 2022 review:
Cons

* Over-ambitious projects.
In this day and age, that sounds like a 'Pros' to me! I hope it refers to Kingdom Come 2...

AM5l9C4.png

Disappointingly high a score. I expected better from Warhorse.

Last edited:
Codex Year of the Donut
"Also management pretends to be concerned about 20% of the company declaring being harassed/discriminated in the yearly survey meanwhile when I gave my resignation letter not a single word was exchanged on why am I leaving,etc.. didn't even have an exit interview."
oh hey i found smejki

V17

Educated
Meet The Wall
Meet average Czech and Pole who loves Made in America nigger dick more then his mother's milk. Is it retarded? Yes! Is it stupid? Yes! Does it hates you? Yes! Does it want you dead? Yes! Does it consider you evil, white cis male colonizer thou you live in bumfuck nowhere village in Czech Republic or Poland? YES! Is it made in America? Yes. COOL! I want it rammed down my thoat. MMMMMMMMM delicious aMMMMMMerican woke zeitgeist cock

Any Slav who loves and bows down to current woke American zeitgeist should be shot first. You are like monkey pox. Symptoms of desease. Kill all Slavic urban West-loving inteligentzia, lest we become like modern West
At this point I don't even know if this still counts as trolling. It looks more like you really enjoy getting mad so you invent more and more bizarre nonsense to shout at, which gets you even more mad, which makes you invent even more absurd word salads, which in turn... Have you recently tried turning yourself off and on again?

A horse of course

"Also management pretends to be concerned about 20% of the company declaring being harassed/discriminated in the yearly survey meanwhile when I gave my resignation letter not a single word was exchanged on why am I leaving,etc.. didn't even have an exit interview."
oh hey i found smejki
What is a common form of harassment in the Czech Republic?

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
oh hey i found smejki
What is a common form of harassment in the Czech Republic?
Breathing air while white

Paul_cz

Arcane
Yeah there is no KC2 news on this show.

But Outcast 2, Gothic, Tempest, JA3 and Alone in the Dark all look pretty good.

ADL

Prophet
Where is it and what's taking so goddamn long? They better Todd Howard this shit and release it like 3 months after reveal:rage:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom