Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's make CRPG demotivators!

Where does that Morrowind image come from?

Korgan

Arbiter
Deviantard apparently. I got it while googling morrowind pics, and was so anxious to post I couldn't think of an OMG WITTY comment. And Morrowind's better then Daggerfall cause its content is actually hand-made and not generic randomly generated shit. And it has some C&C, like choosing a Great House. And its setting is werid, not quite generic boooring fantasy. And you've seen this rant a million times before and don't want any more of this so stfu or I gonna make it the new P-word, yeah!

Yaw

Novice
With regards from a new guy:
poster93570285.jpg

Chefe

Erudite
Korgan said:
poster5au7.jpg

For all those who never played it: yes, it was THAT awesome.

Your joke sucks, but that picture is so great it doesn't matter. :lol:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Korgan said:
JarlFrank said:
lame excuse
OMFG! PURGE WITH FIRE!11

I just installed it on my secondary hard drive where I have enough space left. And I started it. And it's pretty fun. Like the skill-based aiming. And stealth's pretty important, which is cool.

Korgan

Arbiter
JarlFrank said:
And stealth's pretty important, which is cool.
Yeah. Try getting some fuckers' attention, then run behind a corner and crouch in shadow/behind a crate. The assholes will run right past! Works great in the beginning.

Xi

Arcane
Kingston said:

Is it bad that I actually own the game that comes with those little figures? Hah, good times!(I think I even made a paper map like that once! Though, that one appears to have been purchased) +2 for modifying, and mixing different games together!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom