Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's make CRPG demotivators!

MetalCraze

Arcane
except Kaidan has no personality at all - at least other guys were really acting like whiny little girls. but let's leave it to that ME topic.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
skyway said:
haha Carth does look like Anomen. and a pussy as well
Why is whether or not I trust you so important? Why do you even care? Is to leave me out of the loop?

God, Carth is a riot.

Sir_Brennus

Scholar
2eapeh1.png

ixg

Erudite
Sir_Brennus why don't you stick to being a righteous prick instead of trying to be funny

Lesifoere

Liturgist
Vaarna_Aarne said:
skyway said:
haha Carth does look like Anomen. and a pussy as well
Actually I think they all look slightly alike...

Whoa. Now that they're put next to each other, you're right--they do have an uncanny resemblance: hair color, facial structure (apart from Sky, who's supposed to look le Chinese and is bisexual).

Texas Red

Whiner
Darth Roxor said:
Shannow said:
"Succeeding you, father."

*STAB!!!*

Easily the best moment in W3 I think.

The best moment was when the camera turned away from the kill because SC, with its graphic violence, didn't sell well and was continuously the center of drama.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom