Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play Blood Bowl (for reals!)

Turn Length / Game schedule?

• 2 mins / daily games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 mins / weekly games

• 4 mins / daily games

• 4 mins / weekly games

• 4 mins / freeplay games

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
My copy should arrive on Friday.

…who the hell picked goblins?

Mantiis

Cipher
I'd join but I am stationed in Australia at the moment - the time is all wrong :\

Sovard

Sovereign of CDS
I am the gobbos.

I tend to roll double sixes on troll throw/landing (2 of 2 so far, at least ehhh)

I'll have a blast, even when the dwarves stomp me into the dirt.

bgillisp

Scholar
At this rate there will be room :). Though I could probably sign up and just ask that my first game be after July 24th...if that would be ok with the others. I figure its better to do it this way in case they mess up my internet disconnect/hook up AGAIN like the last time I moved

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Sovard said:
I am the gobbos.

I tend to roll double sixes on troll throw/landing (2 of 2 so far, at least ehhh)

I'll have a blast, even when the dwarves stomp me into the dirt.

Good. Because I like playing goblins.

bloodbowl0031.jpg

The only player they had left on the pitch was the star player.

I'm eager to play some real people. I have yet to lose a match against the PC on medium after four cups.

Shuma

Scholar
Yep, comp's a bit of a pushover. Hard isn't any tougher, they just play more conservatively. Up to 4 teams now! One more Human team added to the mix.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Damn. I've had no problems with the single player mode, but the online mode keeps crashing on me. :x

OSK

Arcane
Patron
OldSkoolKamikaze said:
Damn. I've had no problems with the single player mode, but the online mode keeps crashing on me. :x

Ehh... looks like that problem was my ram. Dual channel mode was giving me problems. I upped the voltages and that seems to be working so far.

Well, I'm now in the league. We need one more person. Come on!

bloodbowl007l.jpg

Prepare to face the likes of George Washington, George S. Patton and Neil Armstrong!

Mantiis

Cipher
Fuck i might have to join now - Lizarmen it will be!

That is of course unless someone beat me to eet.

Shuma

Scholar
One spot remains, Mantiis join up and we can start this thing! Once we get a full 6 signed up, I'll post a scheduling thread and the head smashing begins...

Mantiis

Cipher
I r @ work - will do so when i get home :|

Damn the time difference! Are you all in the states?

Mantiis

Cipher
I am clearly retarded - how the fuck do I join? It sez i cant join because it is in a public league. wtf does that mean?

Sovard

Sovereign of CDS
that team is currently in the public league

He has to leave pub and join retardo. Yes.

Mantiis

Cipher
How do i leave a public league

:cry:

Jesus fuck this interface is fucking retarded - why cant I join this fucking league then make a fucking team?

Sovard

Sovereign of CDS
Under the little "my teams" window, select the team, and then click leave league (button near the bottom right of that window/area)

That's all I can remember off the top of my head without looking at the screen.

Mantiis

Cipher
The interface keeps fucking crashing whenever I press anything!

Edit: Its done, i think. Slippery Fcukers has joined....

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Mantiis said:

How so? Is the interface occasionally unresponsive? Does it crash to the desktop? Or does it lock up your computer forcing you to restart?

The last option was happening to me.

Multi-headed Cow

Blood Bowl keys are back in stock at G2play for $21 http://www.g2play.net/store/Blood-Bowl- ... D-Key.html

And G2play sez: "Blood Bowl had dry times on G2PLAY but finally we managed to get new stock at the very same great price 14,99 EUR! This time no keys are getting revoked or what so ever! Keys come from direct distributors of the publishers. Moneyback guarantee as always on G2PLAY."

Sounds encouraging and trustworthy, think I'll finally cave in.

Mantiis

Cipher
OldSkoolKamikaze said:
Mantiis said:

How so? Is the interface occasionally unresponsive? Does it crash to the desktop? Or does it lock up your computer forcing you to restart?

The last option was happening to me.

A and B but not C - thankfully I haven't needed to reboot yet.

How hard is it to go into Bnet and copy their fucking interface?

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Multi-headed Cow said:
And G2play sez: "Blood Bowl had dry times on G2PLAY but finally we managed to get new stock at the very same great price 14,99 EUR! This time no keys are getting revoked or what so ever! Keys come from direct distributors of the publishers. Moneyback guarantee as always on G2PLAY."

Sounds encouraging and trustworthy, think I'll finally cave in.
:D

The boxed edition is out in Poland, but apparently not in my city :-( Damn, I wanted to join the fun... From what I've read the Polish translation is horrible, though.

edit: lol@G2Play:
Original Retail CD Key: This product might show ideal for gamers with the original CD/DVD of the game but there CD-KEY was banned, stolen etc. Please note that the publisher of the game might not support direct digital download of the game from its website / servers. The CD-Key provided by G2PLAY comes from original package of the game and you will be the first owner of this CD-Key and enables you to play on the official multiplayer servers of the game.

Sounds disturbingly Polish.

Multi-headed Cow

Bought a key from G2play. Been playing. So much. So much Blood Bowl. Ass hurts. Wrist hurts. Eyes bleary. I beat dwarfs 2-0. Coming up against skaven. Going to be hairy. Must prepare.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
sorry it took so long, but my team is signed up now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom