Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Playeth: Arcanum

oscar

Arcane
Zerotol could learn to take a hint from CF on how to get back in the Codex's good books.

I seriously can't be bothered to log in through a proxy each time just to post a fucking update. Making this account just to post this message already took a great deal of time.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
What a wounded beast CF has become.

As befits him for his buffoonery.

I awoke in the middle of the night. The fatigue in my body was daunting, but I was unable to sleep. I was having paranoid thoughts about 'Virgil', the monk I had encountered at the crash site.

I wondered if he was still there, waiting. I was almost certain at this point that he is working with the assassins.

There was no point in trying to sleep. I would have to deal with this now. I made my way towards the crash site.

I crept up behind him and summoned a minion. He did not have time to turn around as I set the creature upon him.

74060564.jpg

He battled the Araya as I slashed him from behind with my blade. He finally fell with a loud scream as my Slave tore deeply into his chest. All was quiet in the forest now.

I searched his clothes, but found no amulet similar to the ones found on the Ogre and Elf assassin.

Perhaps he was not working with them? I felt a small tinge of uncertainty in my stomach.

I made my way out of the crash site, towards the place where I had tried to sleep. I would leave for Shrouded Hills tonight, and hopefully reach before the nightfall of the next day.

52398163.jpg

I walked for several hours, heading towards the town. I knew where to go as I had taken a map from Virgil's person.

Daybreak hit, just as I reached a house on the countryside.

55023771.jpg

18038855.jpg

I bid the kind priest, Arbalah, good bye and make my way towards Shrouded Hills.

He looks at me sadly, as I walk away. His eyes are empty, pools of darkness.

92926404.jpg

I look at my map and mark whereabouts I am. It seems that Shrouded Hills is at least a days journey from my current location.

I walked throughout the night and all the next morning. I finally reach the town, and enter. I trudge down a dirt path leading to a well, and what seems to be an officer of some sort on post there.

75572085.jpg

He tells me that the towns economy has been weakened due to silver mines drying up. I also learn of a group of brigands who seem to be holding the gate leading out of the city for ransom.

When I questioned him about my ring he told me to talk to a local shopkeeper called "Ristezze" who is supposedly an expert on jewelry.

Over all, I disliked the constable. He was a frail man, devoid of temerity.

I bid the old man farewell and set out to find an inn. I felt like I could sleep for days.

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Etienne_the_Guardian said:
a big one is inc on the weekend

:?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom