Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Might and Magic Might & Magic X - Legacy

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
I wonder what the Deluxe Edition even means. I see the ~pirate~ version calls itself the deluxe edition, but who knows what that even means.
the pirate version is not deluxe since currently deluxe stuff isn't out.
Deluxe Digital Edition
FREE COPY OF MIGHT & MAGIC® VI
The Deluxe Edition includes a free copy of Might & Magic VI, one of the most praised episodes in the Might & Magic franchise.

EXCLUSIVE DUNGEON WHEN IT RELEASES: THE DREAM SHARD
Explore the Dream Shard dungeon and pursue your quests in the Agyn Peninsula!

FIRST DLC FOR FREE WHEN IT RELEASES: THE FALCON AND THE UNICORN
Deluxe Edition owners will get to enjoy the game’s very first DLC called the Falcon and the Unicorn for free when it releases.

DIGITAL SOUNDTRACK
Get the Might & Magic X – Legacy official soundtrack on audio CD and listen to thirteen unique compositions from the acclaimed duo of composers, Roc Chen and Jason Graves.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Yeah, saw the Reloaded one. Gonna demo that first before I buy. I got burnt once on wasteland 2, not gonna happen again.
this game is sooooo much better. it does what a party blobber should.

I'm off to buy some candy while this shit installs. CANDY CANDY CANDY - and gaming gaming gaming! candy and gaming time!

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Yeah, saw the Reloaded one. Gonna demo that first before I buy. I got burnt once on wasteland 2, not gonna happen again.

I'm off to buy some candy while this shit installs. CANDY CANDY CANDY - and gaming gaming gaming! candy and gaming time!

LoL, you better watch out with that "C" word mate!

GrimoireFTW

Learned
does only the deluxe version come with MM6??? or are all preorder/early access deluxe? because mine dosent say deluxe in steam nor do I remember I was getting deluxe version. Yet I have mm6 in my steam library that must have come from purchasing legacy

GrimoireFTW

Learned

rofl, lawsuit inc

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014

I will crush people in this epic fantasy saga while devouring candy like a king... EDGE EDGE EDGE!

serch

Magister

In before KING suing Codex

Zeriel

Arcane
Hello? Attack values?

Chance to hit, it is opposed by evade value.

How does this game run with AMD? Just a query.

I'm playing on a radeon 7850 and a fairly ancient Athlon 965 BE (ye olde 4 core), and it runs really smoothly with the release optimizations. Whether or not they downgraded textures to get better performance I don't really care--it looks about the same as EA, but runs at a constant 60 fps.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Played 5 hours and so far it is quite good. There are a lot of things that reminds me of the earlier M&M games. It seems that the developers actually know what M&M is.

I am still at the beginning, finishing off the lighthouse, as it is my last quest for the area.
The food and sleep requirements mesh very well, you need to balance your potions with your resting (as it consumes food) to ensure you have enough of either. You have to sleep daily in order to not tire out.

Combat is quite good, you can not mash buttons and expect to beat most encounters. Don't get me wrong, a couple of wolves are quite easy when you are well equipped and are at level 6, but the moment a few phase spiders come to play you can kiss your ass goodbye if you aren't careful.

My party consists of a bladmaster, paladin, druid and a freemage. Enjoying the game so far.

Zeriel

Arcane
Yeah, it might have patched when you weren't looking. At least try opening the game and see what happens.

(Might also want to make sure the betas aren't interfering with it.)

Why.jpeg

Learned
As soon as I have $25 to spare I'm immediately purchasing this game.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
So should I get this game now or should I get Paper Sorcerer instead and wait and MMX later after they iron out the kinks (if there are any)?

Why.jpeg

Learned
I'll ask one more time, any kind of really shitty frame rate issues when using AMD shit with this game? Don't want to seem like a bother but just wondering before I purchase.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I'll ask one more time, any kind of really shitty frame rate issues when using AMD shit with this game? Don't want to seem like a bother but just wondering before I purchase.

If Zeriel's direct response wasn't enough, then I'm on a 4870 and have no trouble.

Why.jpeg

Learned

If Zeriel's direct response wasn't enough, then I'm on a 4870 and have no trouble.
Cool. also I totally missed that he replied to me, my bad. Fuck it, I don't need to buy food tomorrow anyway, I've got Ramen. I'm buying this fucker now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom