Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Most anticipated Indie RPG

• Age of Decadence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cyclopean

• Scars of War

• Broken Hourglass

• Avernum 6/next Spiderweb

• Synaesthesia

• Knights of the Chalice

• Frayed Knights

• Darghul or Teudogar 2

• Eschalon 2

• Grimoire

• Other (named)

• Shelter

• Total voters

Callaxes

Arbiter
JarlFrank said:
http://www.freewebs.com/trademarkstudiosromania/thenewlegacy.htm

This little Romanian RPG because it's so goddamn fucking revolutionary. JUST LOOK AT THE GRAFFIX

PULA CU MAI MULTE CAPURI LOVIND CUR SI PICIOR O DOAMNE E RAI

Hobo Elf

Arcane
JarlFrank said:

This little Romanian RPG because it's so goddamn fucking revolutionary. JUST LOOK AT THE GRAFFIX

Freewebs? Something smells fishy.

Suchy

Arcane
From this list AoD shows some promise. I also have a slight trace of hope for Afterfall, though after their latest news about going console and "changing philosophy", I'm rapidly losing interest.

Durwyn

Prophet
Isn't Synaesthesia dead ? I thought that Section8 abandoned project.

I was torn between AoD and SoW and finally picked SoW just becouse I'm a graphic whore and the new Torque engine looks goddamn fine.

Andhaira

Arcane
Knights of the Chalice
Eschalon 2
Avernum 6
Next Spidweb Game
Scars of War

Hobo Elf

Arcane
FeelTheRads said:
Hobo Elf said:
JarlFrank said:

Freewebs? Something smells fishy.

Fishy? FISHY? You must not have read this topic: http://rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=26391

Still want to call this fishy?

All my suspicions have been confirmed. Not that they neded confirmation in the first place.

SkeleTony

Augur
'None of the above' would be my vote as none of them strike me as enticing. I do not think the types of RPGs I enjoy will ever be made again(the Helherrons and such).

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
From that list, Age of Decadence by far. Knights of the Chalice also sounds good, as does Scars of War. If they (Scott+someone else) actually make some progress on Cyclopean and it still sounds good, it's on my list as well.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
AOD. It's the only one I might feel it being worthwhile to actually pay for over the internet. The others can go fuck themselves.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom