Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Most significant - Saving Tandi, or stopping the muties?

What do you think had the biggest impact in the world of Fallout?

• Total voters

blessedCoffee

c3RyYWl0amFja2V0cyBmb3IgaW50ZXJuZXQgdXNlcnM=
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Tandi only come to shine after her father and her husband complete the formation of NCR

Husband?

Are you talking about Cookie, perhaps? What a poor soul.

Tsk-tsk, he wasn't able to smell* her fugliness...

*He can smell your gender and lack of armor, in Navarro base, I'm not making that up.

View attachment 35202
Aradesh and Seth die in 2196, more than 30 years after Tandi was saved from Bandit camp. They died in an expedition to find vault 13, so it's . . .
Did you take it seriously? I don't doubt she married with some villager in Shady Sands, that still doesn't change the fact I'm not a fan of this character.

I'd first reveal Vault-13 location to the Master/lieutenant, than to this "princess" as you said. It's best if you don't ask me where she should shove a water chip.

vota DC

Augur
Isn't Shady Sands a growing farming village that have all his enemies (radscorpions, Khans, mutants) defeated before they harm them while the other locations are in civil war or they are damaged by mutant's army in the epilogue or both? Even without Tandi It would annex most of the West Coast.

laclongquan

Arcane
Tandi only come to shine after her father and her husband complete the formation of NCR

Husband?

Are you talking about Cookie, perhaps? What a poor soul.

Tsk-tsk, he wasn't able to smell* her fugliness...

*He can smell your gender and lack of armor, in Navarro base, I'm not making that up.

View attachment 35202
Aradesh and Seth die in 2196, more than 30 years after Tandi was saved from Bandit camp. They died in an expedition to find vault 13, so it's . . .
Did you take it seriously? I don't doubt she married with some villager in Shady Sands, that still doesn't change the fact I'm not a fan of this character.

I'd first reveal Vault-13 location to the Master/lieutenant, than to this "princess" as you said. It's best if you don't ask me where she should shove a water chip.
Well, considering your radiation-melting face, you are definitely top material for the scourge

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom