Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

MvC 3 announced

KalosKagathos

Learned
What's the deal with the onslaught of fighting game announcements? Anyway, the trailer. Features Ryu, Wolverine (duh), Morrigan (who, I'm certain, has more appearances in crossover games than in her parent series), Iron Man, Hulk and Chris Redfield. There are several silhouettes behind the Capcom logo, one of which is clearly Chun Li (DUH). The dude in the baggy coat on the right is probably Dante (yay!) or Gene (MASSIVE YAY!!!). I think I can also see Strider and Jill, but I'm not too sure about those. There are silhouettes behind the Marvel logo as well, but those are for Vaarna to decipher. The entire thing seems to be in 2.5D.

roll-a-die

Magister
I read this as "model view control 3 announced" and started to wonder how you would innovate or improve upon model view control.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Hope they make the gameplay less about buttonmashing than the previous MvC games. And of course, keep their distance to the Axis of Shit.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
2nd silhouette is definitely Dr. Bong.
Dr%20Bong%201.gif

4/20, bitches.

L'ennui

Magister
Kinda cool, except I don't own a console anymore. If I did, I'd consider getting that game on release. I really liked the 2nd iteration, albeit in a casual way since I prefer playing with characters I like rather than unbalanced top-tier fuckers.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Hobo Elf said:
I'd love to see The Sentry and Nova in this game. If either one is in it it's a guaranteed insta purchase from me.

I get the feeling that the only reason they made the game is because The Sentry is going to be the villain.

And Captain America is definetely the first silhouette, while Wolverine is the fourth.

KalosKagathos

Learned

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Unkillable Cat said:
Hobo Elf said:
I'd love to see The Sentry and Nova in this game. If either one is in it it's a guaranteed insta purchase from me.

I get the feeling that the only reason they made the game is because The Sentry is going to be the villain.

And Captain America is definetely the first silhouette, while Wolverine is the fourth.
Well, Void would be a bitching end boss.

But for the love of god, they should ignore everything related to Sentry after the original mini-series.

Felix

Arcane
Chris is popamole, capcom on crossover frenzy or something?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom