Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

MvC 3 announced

KalosKagathos

Learned
speakuppup.jpg

Shi-Long > Phoenix

KalosKagathos

Learned
http://shoryuken.com/content/marvel-vs- ... tion-2101/

Mother of God, Capcom went out of its way to implement fucking wave dashing, of all things. I guess they are yet to hear about that "running" mechanic that fans of SNK and ArcSys fighting games have been enjoying for literally decades. Suppose it's not a Capcom game if it doesn't have an unnecessarily complicated input somewhere (fuck you, FADC).

Felix

Arcane
In before three characters that shit all over everyone else.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Pablosdog said:
KalosKagathos said:
ARTHUR FROM GHOSTS 'N GOBLINS FUCK YEAH ALLCAPS!!! The jumping animation is reason enough to play him.

Thank fucking god capcom finally made the right choice in their roster. Tron Bonne WTF?

You do not fucking mess with Tron Bonne or i will fuck you up boy.

Tron-Bonne.jpg

Now if only they can add BB Hood

bbhood-and-hunters.jpg

And Jill

mvc2-jill-valentine.jpg

Then i would have my MvC2 team again.

Now Failing that i would like to get Lady from Devil May Cry

KalosKagathos

Learned
Satori said:
Ugh, everything looks so plastic.
Yeah, there are far better implementations of cel-shading out there. Shame Capcom decided to move away from 2D: KoF XIII and BlazBlue look great in motion.

KalosKagathos

Learned
According to some guy with a Tweeter account, Hsien-Ko, Haggar, Akuma, Phoenix (the Marvel one, not Wright), Sentinel and Taskmaster are the only characters left unrevealed. There's also Galactus, but he's boss-only. Hsien-Ko and Phoenix are supposed to be announced this weekend, so we'll see if the leak is true then. I kinda hope it is, as Hsien-Ko and Haggar would be :incline:.

He also says that Frank West was completely done, but his Hypers caused lag online, which is why he got cut. To keep the roster even between Marvel and Capcom, Shuma-Gorath was cut as well, despite also being a finished character. I repeat, Shuma who'll be sold a DLC character is completely finished, and the only thing that keeps him from the retail disc is the agreement for content parity between Marvel and Capcom.

Finally, YouTube has themes of all officially revealed characters. Arthur's, Spencer's and Amy's are my favorites. Overall, the soundtrack is kinda crappy, to be honest.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I read that they are implementing an anti-rage-quitter measure that will match up rage quitters against each other in online play, based on statistics (user quits a lot while he appears to be losing the fight).

That is pretty olzy, also the user will not know that he has been put in the rage-quitters pool. Excellent.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom