Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Fable from Playground Games

NaturallyCarnivorousSheep

Albanian Deliberator Kang
Patron
Possibly Retarded
But I don't recall fable 1 feature this kind of meta humor and celebraties. And that's the only good fable game out there.
I don't even remember if Fable 3(which is the only Fable other than 1 I've played) had that much of meta humour.

Mauman

Learned
Dear lord...if you're going to LARP as a woman, at least have the good sense to remove the hair from your arms....or at least wear a long sleeve shirt or something.

Not that this would fix things, but at least it'd be LESS disgusting.

Aemar

Arcane
They found the self-insert monstrosity that is based on the new female protag
DetailedOddballGrassspider-size_restricted.gif

Aemar

Arcane
That explains the child in the logo and the fact that the company employs troons.

LarryTyphoid

Scholar
Fable is a game for women because all of the "RPG mechanics" only serve to alter the way your character looks. It's all about playing dress-up.

La vie sexuelle

Learned

Mortmal

Arcane
Hey, great to know there is another game I don't have to pay for.
You'll have it on your gamepass happy or not !

What gamepass? I use it like netflix and use it once every year to play the two games on it that are worth it.
Like everyone here i bet.

Please, don't misconcole me. I use only Nintendo.
You use the biggest console here like everyone : The pc.

La vie sexuelle

Learned

What gamepass? I use it like netflix and use it once every year to play the two games on it that are worth it.

Ok, that's fair, but Nintendo is my first identity. My pronouns are Mario/Luigi.

Mortmal

Arcane

Ok, that's fair, but Nintendo is my first identity. My pronouns are Mario/Luigi.
Only thing worth getting this generation, there's still no exclusive on PS5 worth getting, and FF16 will be on PC too.Next nintendo will be day one purchase too, switch was the best by far.

Poseidon00

Arcane
I will give it a chance. Certain moments in Fable 2 were so good and stuck with me for so long I have a lot of good will towards it. The final choice at the end was really good. Completely arbitrary, but it did force you to confront the limits of your altruism and that alone is something few RPGs make you do.

A-Minish

Educated
Fable was always goofy and sometimes volontarily pants-on-head retarded. For exemple in Fable II launch trailer we can see male protag in ridiculous dresses or a pink colored attire. There was also a sex-change potion and all that in Fable 2's late game. Same for female protag who could wear beards(or was it only in F3 ?). You already could play a drag/"trap"/crossdresser. Which was even worse when your character aged during the game:lol:

The only thing is that crossdressing was treated as goofy and ridiculous 95% of the time("Beauty" stats penalties and mockery from NPCs). With the current political climate this is absolutely going to be removed.

The only hope for fun La Creatura gives me is that we could see a real character creation this time. This promises some goofy shit.

Fargus

Arcane
You could cross dress in Dragon's Dogma too, and there was a radfem gang. Both in that game and in early Fable games it was done to make fun, not because they loved trannies so much. Maybe some clowns actually thought it was done for diversity and i pity them. Because cross dressers looked more like walking jokes as they should, like a repulsive, awkward, muscled, broad shouldered tranny with 5 o cloak shadow that tries to pass (It is ma'am).

In modern games it's just malicious agenda being pushed by you know who and why and they also went as far as to uglify every women just so trannies would feel better about themselves or something.

The sex change potion as some sort of uber treasure in Fable 2 was kinda weird not gonna lie.

thesecret1

Arcane
Only played Fable 2, and it was alright. Nothing groundbreaking, some poor design decisions here and there, but overall a fun RPG. I'd be excited for the new one if the uggo in the trailer didn't promise man-made horrors beyond comprehension.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom