Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Où sont le RPG Codexes d'antan?

aries202

Erudite
This reminds of a much spoken joke in Denmark:

We speak all & any languages defect(ive).

Meaning, of course, that because Danes learn everything from German to English to French and Spanish etc. --- we, sometimes, get things mixed up somewhat.

And yes, a simple statement like 'the codes suck' would have been enough form Susanne's twin.

(btw, I don't think the codex suck --- )

Alright, I am sick and tired of Susan's twin speaking fucking French when this person obviously knows English. Fuck you Susan's twin, either show us some nude pics of your nice-ass French body (If your a female of course) or just fuckin speak English.

Texas Red

Whiner
The_Nameless_Prick said:
Alright, I am sick and tired of Susan's twin speaking fucking French when this person obviously knows English. Fuck you Susan's twin, either show us some nude pics of your nice-ass French body (If your a female of course) or just fuckin speak English.

I propose a solo dildo/cucumber over the webcam or pics of amateur lesbo threesome.

Susan's twin

Novice
The_Nameless_Prick said:

Vous voulez l'anglais ? Vous pensez que vous pouvez manipuler des poteaux de Le Twin de Susaine (
icon_salut.gif
icon_salut.gif
!) rendus dans le technicolor ? Vous vous sentez comme se dorer dans la gloire des poteaux de grand Le Twin de Susaine (
icon_salut.gif
icon_salut.gif
!) ? Améliorez le croisillon pour impressionnant, chienne.

Where are the RPG Codexes of yesteryear?

I, Le Twin de Susaine, have been wading waist-high in the lake of shit that is the RPG Codex for way too long. I have grown tired of a steady diet of tubgirl, overzealous moderators and administrators, tragically fecund imbeciles and the nefandous horrors of the Codex hivemind. I am tired of witnessing the perpetual decline of a site I once held dear. I am tired of being gumfucked by the idiocy of the general majority of the Codex regulars. I am tired of being frowned upon by the rest of the Internet. I am not ready to embrace a future of buttfuck.

What's wrong with the Codex? What is its tragic flaw; the flaw that'll bring about its downfall? It is a wretched hive of scum and villainy nonpareil. It is a wasteland. You, its denizens, revel in the imbecility that so putrefies it. You relish the attention your silly little antics garner. You think of yourself as dignified Codex regulars, but you are in truth naught but mere specks on the windshield of the Internet. You refer to your little base as a last vestige of civilization in an otherwise uncivilized world, and to yourselves as lone bastions of ration in a world where imbecility reigns supreme. You lie to yourselves.

The Codex is a bowl. A bowl filled to the brim with prejudice, nazism, racism, blatant misogny, ignorance, idiocy, imbecility, tardiness, defecatory prose, maliciousness, effeteness, affectlessness. It is a cesspoll of buttfuck, an affront to common decency. I hereby aver that you are a bunch of total fags.

You occasionally swoop down from your soaring aeries to prey on whatever defenseless victims happen to happen by, but the brunt of your time is spent in self-indulgent orgies of navelgazing. Feeling reduced to flotsam on the seas of fate by a marked lack of intellectual capacity, you long for acceptance from your fellow man. A wish which you think would, if fulfilled, result in a utopian and carefree existence. Are you prepared to make a difference? Are you prepared to become part of something great, something ultimate? No. You're doomed to forever dwell in mediocrity.

You are a Codexer.

Le Twin de Susaine!
icon_salut.gif
icon_salut.gif

The Dude

Liturgist
Woah, Sherlock, I think you're onto something.

Heh, you never really know with DAC. I honestly don't know who the true retards there are anymore, who just have given up and play along, and who thinks they are comedy gold. Then I haven't really read those forums much for a long time, but their post modernist comedy or whatever gets old pretty quickly.

But yeah, looking through the post history of Susan's twin makes it pretty obvious, doesn't it?

Shannow

Waster of Time
Oha, sheek hat sich einen Alt angelegt. Das erschreckenste ist, dass ich davon tatsächlich etwas verstehen kann. Scheinbar hinterlassen 5 Jahre Schulfranzösisch doch ihre Narben.

Was heißt eigentlich furry auf Französisch?

ps: In before retardo. Post count +1

Thydron

Liturgist
For some reason I feel the need to reply.

I think its all the salutes flying about

icon_salut.gif

[conspiracy] the salute smiley also seems to come from the DAC site - curiouser and curiouser... [/conspiracy]

dagorkan

Arbiter
Shannow said:
Oha, sheek hat sich einen Alt angelegt. Das erschreckenste ist, dass ich davon tatsächlich etwas verstehen kann. Scheinbar hinterlassen 5 Jahre Schulfranzösisch doch ihre Narben.

Was heißt eigentlich furry auf Französisch?

ps: In before retardo. Post count +1

Achtung! Mein kamaraden, dass ist alle Falsch!! Aber ich denke dass du, Shannow, ein Vogel in dein Kopf hast. Auch denke ich dass du die Liebe von Jasede war und mochte ein grosse Penis in dein Arsch-bohrung haben.

Auf Wiedersehn!

Shannow

Waster of Time
dagorkan said:
Achtung! Meine Kameraden, das.. ist alles Falsch!.. Aber ich denke, dass du, Shannow, einen Vogel .. hast. Auch denke ich, dass du die Liebe von Jasede warst (or: bist) und ich möchte einen grossen Penis in meinem Arschloch haben.

Auf Wiedersehen!
I corrected it a little for you. The ".." mean that you had some words or letters too much. All in all quite good. Alot better than my french anyway. Did you use some translator or was that all your own skill?

Texas Red

Whiner
Should not "ich" be with a capital letter? And why did you correct "dass" to "das" in the sentence "dass ist alles Falsch"?

Damn, I cant understand how you filthy nazis can remember and use all of those eines dem deinen etc. Its just crazy.

dagorkan

Arbiter
Shannow said:
Auf Wiedersehen!
I corrected it a little for you. The ".." mean that you had some words or letters too much. All in all quite good. Alot better than my french anyway. Did you use some translator or was that all your own skill?

My own skillz :cool: Also been six+ years since my last classes.

Yeah and I knew it was Wiedersehen, I just hope you got the general message. :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom