Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

OFFICIAL Phage Prediction for Fallout 4 twists / plot (post your predictions here too)

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
i literally said you are put into cryo sleep you goddamn snake mongoloid

Doktor Best

Arcane
Here you can post your predictions for FO4's plot and big twist.

I will start. Mark these words!

The big twist in Fallout 4 will be that you're an android with false memories.

I'm also going to predict that the story will go something like as follows:

- You 'awaken' from cryogenic sleep.
- Everyone else in your vault is dedzo
- You wander into a nearby town and see flashbacks of the prewar days (implying that Bethesda won't reuse those assets from the trailer lol)
- You go to Boston because why not
- Major factions in Boston are The Institute, The Railroad and Brotherhood of Steel
- Main plot will revolve around androids and androids rights
- Through some contrivance related to your androidness you will have to determine the fate of all androids something like the following:
[Good] Release all the androids to be totally free forever +1000 karma
[Evil] Enslave all the other androids and hand them over to either The Institute or The Brotherhood (slaves for the first, soldiers for the second) -1000 karma
[Todd] Destroy all the other androids!!!!

Possible that this fate will be determined by plugging your android brain into a giant transmitter that people are fighting over or something.

Mark those words boyz.

Also post your own stupid inferior predictions as well

ill add to your storyline:

-There is a personal sidemission where you can find the android version of your wife. She doesnt remember you so you have to reenact sequences of your former life so her memory comes back. You can then proceed to have robot sex. Clunky sex animations are now actually strengthening immershun because robots.

-After kinky robot fuckery you can craft a new android baby out of 3 tin cans, a 200 years old cheddar cheese and a dirty sock. Its a new companion and you can make it fetch things just like the dog

-The dog will get envious because of the robot baby and become the next supervillain in dlc number 1

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Why would an organization devoted to helping androids escape be a major faction?

Why wouldn't it be? Fallout has featured smaller factions before and this is Bethesda. They're going to obviously feature The Institute and androids. Dunno why they wouldn't feature the faction devoted to spiting The Institute and freeing androids.

Nas92

Augur
They may not do the android twist, it appears that they heavily retconned synths from extremely human-like to what we see in Wasteland 2.
Who wants to bet that kiddies will be shitting on Wasteland 2 because "it rips off FO4 herp derp"?

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
The main character's wife/husband will be hinted at being alive, which will be the initial hook similar to your dad in Fallout 3. When you find them they'll be an evil android for some reason.

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Your baby, who you took to the safety of the Vault, went on to become a tyrannical overseer/heartless raider leader/Adolf Hitler/the President of the Enclave etc
YgnJ.jpg

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Most of Phage's predictions will be right. Playing through FO3 recently after New Vegas reminded me of how non-existent the story was. Still good for popamole fun with building weapons!

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
whaddya know

HdxTqDh.png

Guy on the left is obviously an android. More proof that the pre-war stuff is a simulation or planted memories.

- Your android body is hacked by the Enclave and placed under their control in their base
- You regain control over your own body and must either
[GOOD] Kill off every person you see in the base
[BAD] You go along with your orders and are given the orders to kill a child, which you cooperate with (To make the player feel bad for not being a good guy)

- After this "moral dilemma", you emerge out of the base and are either hailed as a hero (if you went with the former option) or find a hobo which you constantly give water to make you feel good (If you went with the latter option)
- You then encounter Adolf Hitler who has also been in cryogenic sleep and plots to enslave the Boston wasteland and you are the only android who can stop his evil plan
- Your battle with Hitler leaves you with terminal damage and must sacrifice yourself to give life back to those who were killed under his mad reign

- Everything you did is actually worthless because blonde marysue love interest sacrificed herself while you were unconscious to save the world, end world hunger, purify water, and make the planet safe for mutants who used to be oppressed by horrible cis white people
- social justice, social justice never changes

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor

Those leaked scripts from a year or so ago proven true. Commonwealth Minutemen and such.

1993h06hw9hg8png.png

1993h42l6ykdmpng.png

Nas92

Augur
whaddya know

Guy on the left is obviously an android. More proof that the pre-war stuff is a simulation or planted memories.
That doesn't mean anything. It's just good old Bethesda custom that sometimes two characters look exactly the same.

You can't fake that brand of Bethesda derp.
I lied to myself all the way, saying "no way they're gonna force the player to be a kewl guy action hero" but in my heart I knew it was genuine. I still hope they won't do that cringeworthy intro monologue, especially because they would have to do a version for the female character and no way they're going to do that.

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
I am going to have that fucking Hepcat song about Marcus Garvey stuck in my head every time I talk to Preston Garvey.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
There will be an intelligent (silver) deathclaw who becomes your mount once you complete his quest, which involves dealing with prejudice against deathclaws. The game will naturally have mounted combat like Skyrim.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
There will be an intelligent (silver) deathclaw who becomes your mount once you complete his quest, which involves dealing with prejudice against deathclaws. The game will naturally have mounted combat like Skyrim.

An intelligent deathclaw? Come on man, that's so unfathomably stupid that not even the Todd could put that in his game. Do you really think any self respecting game designer would add such an abomination to their title!?

btbgfel

Scholar
The player will be androidborn, he will fight against some idiot who can rain down mini nukes from sky by shouting. With a pre-war weapon and the help of a bitch and an old blabbering fool from BoS of course.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
That doesn't mean anything. It's just good old Bethesda custom that sometimes two characters look exactly the same.

I lied to myself all the way, saying "no way they're gonna force the player to be a kewl guy action hero" but in my heart I knew it was genuine. I still hope they won't do that cringeworthy intro monologue, especially because they would have to do a version for the female character and no way they're going to do that.
And then the dumblr/twatter SJW crowd will bitch about there only being 2 genders, and how oppressed they are because there is no dragonkin transwymyn wrongskin option because the patriarchy us oppressing them in their parents' basement.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom