Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Pre-Release Thread [BETA RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
Randal's tight ass tastes like roses and ambrosia.

Hellion

Arcane
Commenter on twitch: "Feargus, it's time for an Alpha Protocol sequel crowdfunding"
Feargus: "We'll see... stranger things have happened".

BETA PROTOCOL CONFIRMED

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Feargus: "Actually I'm the one who bothers Josh about making a historical RPG." lol okay

Got bored and left

JOSH SAWYER SUCK-MY-DICK-DREAM-HISTORICAL-RPG not really but maybe a little bit FUCKING CONFIRMED!!!!11

A man can dream.

adddeed

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
Who's the chump playing PoE? Does he not know he can click during the resting movie clip to skip it? Or that holding the middle mouse button scrolls the window instead of edge scrolling like a bozo?

Sentinel

Arcane
Who's the chump playing PoE? Does he not know he can click during the resting movie clip to skip it? Or that holding the middle mouse button scrolls the window instead of edge scrolling like a bozo?
Eric the Social Media Manager, or something.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
Eric the Social Media Manager, or something.

lol it's sea the cuck

We used to be shoutbox friends a couple of years ago, now he HATES me.

Urthor

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
lol it's sea the cuck

Err you've got the wrong guy. This is Eric the guy who wears the hat and doesn't talk muhc during the Obsidian streams, despite being the social media manager. Isn't Sea off doing InExile things with InExile???

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
lol it's sea the cuck

Err you've got the wrong guy. This is Eric the guy who wears the hat and doesn't talk muhc during the Obsidian streams, despite being the social media manager. Isn't Sea off doing InExile things with InExile???

That's Aarik, not Eric. :P

Obsidian also have a marketing guy named Eric. Neither of them is inXile's Eric of course

Last edited:

Got bored and left

BREAKING NEWS: Josh Sawyer leaves Obsidian effective immediately.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom