Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[POLL] How do you feel about buttons?

How do you feel about buttons?

• Bring them back, they added a much needed something something etc...

Votes: 184 44.9%
  • I liked them, but am concerned about Forum performance issues - can this be resolved?

Votes: 43 10.5%
  • Keep them away please.

Votes: 140 34.1%
  • Comrade of Kings

Votes: 43 10.5%

• Total voters

KILLER BEAR

Educated
If the Codex had only Brofists, Funny and Disagree, that'd be enough for me.

lCo1uAP.jpg

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Except 'now' we have only one option, just as we did 'then'.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
I remember people were annoyed every time the button parade week was in. Did the codex really decline so badly overall that they cannot live without awesome buttons anymore? Buttons aren't stats and C&C, buttons are stuff to press to make you feel good, I bet y'all play Dragon Age 2 and Fallout 4 all day long.

Also tbh I take a reply with a funny gif over a boring rating anytime :P

Acknowledge this User's agenda.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
is not at all compatible with your activity in this thread.
I like my environment friendly for my needs. It's got nothing to do with the content and whether I care about this or that thread in this or that subforum.

Except buttons made this community more clannish, pety and hivemind-like, not more friendly.

You are just butthurt you ended up on the Hall of Shame.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
There is a 98% chance that buttons will win. Buttons are by the far the most qualified option for the Codex.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom