Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Risen 2 Trailer is out!

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
At least he looks better than the crew cut recruit in Risen.

Claw

Erudite
Patron
Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Roguey said:
PB has never made a "good" system and I doubt they're going to start now. Expect marginal improvements over the first at the most.
This. They also have a tendency to completely overhaul their system, although without any clear direction towards improvement. Their systems always felt really haphazard to me.

So we're lucky to even get marginal improvements instead of an overhaul that isn't really improvement.

Shannow said:
So because the US will not use the good metric system that the rest of the world uses they are also prevented from using the more sensical DDMMYYYY ? ;)
I am certain the US is are just trolling at this point.

So, what would you guys like to see in Risen 2? How should voodoo be more than "shoot fireballs out of ass and lightning bolts from the eyes"? (I'd also like to remind people that PB always tried to put some utility spells into their selection...)
Not sure what you mean by the question, but I'd love more utility spells and more interesting spells than glowing projectiles. Maybe an immobilisation spell that actually works on powerful enemies? Just imagine. Also, mind control. Pretty useless in Gothic, but such a cool concept.

I was really disappointed by the magic in Risen, especially the retarded restriction on learning rune magic. Hope they do better in Risen 2.

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Gamestar_06_09.jpg

Gamestar_06_10.jpg

lol wut.

Stalin

Scholar
1eyedking said:
Looks like shit.

Piranha Bytes just jumped the shark.
Risen looked like shit even more so on xbox but it was still a great game up to a certain point in the story. It was like blind deaf leprous hooker with a cunt of 10 year old child. once worn out you puked on it.

J_J_M

Educated
Mighty Mouse said:
this-kills-the-crab-lulz.jpg

Looks like they have changed Field Raiders for these giant crabs. Game graphics remind me very much of Gothic 2. So far I'm liking it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom