Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPG modders continue to be retarded turds

• Thread starter Multi-headed Cow
  • Start date

Multi-headed Cow

Why the fuck would he even want to do that? Fuck him. Fuck a shit. Fuck the moderator too. FUCK MODDERS. FUCK A FUCK.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
Is this the "Connary's World" comprehensive replacer pack or whatever it was that he was working on for about two years? I don't really want to add it if it makes some things look great and leaves the others the same, I'm not DraQ-level of Aspergian but that's just too inconsistent for me.

When I was mixing and matching texture packs for Morrowind a few months ago, I got frustrated that Connary had basically rage-quit and tried to make everything vanish off the main Morrowind modding sites. Until I realized I could just put in 'connary textures' in Yahoo and Google and find a couple working links within a maximum of a few glances downward.

Silly Connary, don't you know that once you post your shit will never disappear from the internet?

TF2heavy023.jpg

"Cry some more!"

Flanged

Scholar
Nael said:
Admiral jimbob said:
Balmora Expansion is retarded anyway.

Meh.. I like it if only for the greenhouse above Caius' house

I liked the zoo. More games should have a zoo in one of their civillized areas, showing off a few of the beasts you'll face later. It builds anticipation and acts as a sort of in-game bestiary, if there's basic (possibly misleading) information about the monster types available there. Deus Ex did it in a way with the holograms of the various factions at the end of training. Helps build the lore and aids immersion in the world, which pleases storyfags like me.

Course, by the time everybody tried Balmora expansion they already knew all the monsters from experience, but it would've been great on a first playthrough.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom