Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Sacred 3

GreyViper

Prophet
Oh look its Golden Axe... Oh never mind guess Scared 2 was the last sacred game.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Should be better than Sacred 2 at least.

also guys the seraphim is probably reserved for their more mature main series since beat em ups are for casuals and kiddies and action rpgs are for discerning adults who can put in 60 hours as a warrior angel without someone taking the game away from them

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Together with the Temple Guardian, that looks like a leftover from a 80's cartoon, like Biker Mice from Mars or something...

1119504-tg_super.jpg

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Temple Guardian

I loved the idea of the temple guardian class and would have played it if not for the fact that it's a support character
unfortunately the rest of the sacred 2 classes are kinda boring

with nonserious settings like sacred (unless you think a blind guardian concert is immersive storytelling) they can just focus on good gameplay design and that is where I was disappointed

also the huge install size, way out of line for an iso action rpg, I maintain that 4.2 gigs should be the upper limit for shit like this

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
This is the Sacred 3 they've been working on for the last few years? A side scrolling beat-em-up? Lol? They can't even make a halfway decent Diablo-clone anymore?

Fake edit: Apparently I read on one of the video comments that this is just a 'prologue' to the actual Sacred 3? I would hope so because this is a joke if it took them years to develop this...

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
If only someone would actually click the link in OP :roll:
ahl8dbnm9xsu4zlk1djd.png

Hrr durr sacred 3 is a side scroller

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
I only played Sacred and it was not that good unfortunately. I don't like Diablo clones but played it just because of the Vampiress class. I like Vamps, and liked what I heard about the Vampiress. But the game sucked.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
50 euros, are this guys living in some bizarre alternative reality where Sacred franchise is bigger then Diablo and they have legions of fans willing to spend that much money on shitty h&s. Games like Van Helsing and Torchlight went less then 20 euros on release, well maybe they just want to milk few morons that have no concept of money.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
50 euros, are this guys living in some bizarre alternative reality where Sacred franchise is bigger then Diablo and they have legions of fans willing to spend that much money on shitty h&s. Games like Van Helsing and Torchlight went less then 20 euros on release, well maybe they just want to milk few morons that have no concept of money.
But pre-order includes the deelcees such as Z4ngr13f WEAPON SPIRIT

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If I remember correctly Sacred games used to sell quite well. They obviously want to cash in on that.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
$50? No preorder discount? No 4 pack discount? Yeah... no.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
The first two weren't that good and this one will be worse. It was made by an iOS game developer.

Azazel

Arbiter
I long to live in a reality where gamers are intelligent enough to realize that, just because the product has the same IP or Studio name attached to it or superficially looks similar, does not mean it has anything at all to do with the games which preceeded it.

It's like going into Shindlers List 2, directed by Uwe Boll, expecting the same quality as the original. Gamers, being the slackjawed fucking ingrates they are, have yet to uncover this shocking concept.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom