Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

seems like the 1st Mass Effect rev. may have been leaked

Chork

Scholar
etjester said:
Games that keep getting released year after year with new characters, a handful of new features, and a fresh coat of paint are called what, kids? "EA games!!" That's right!
And Bioware will fit right in.

Texas Red

Whiner
Chork said:
etjester said:
Games that keep getting released year after year with new characters, a handful of new features, and a fresh coat of paint are called what, kids? "EA games!!" That's right!
And Bioware will fit right in.

Activision and Call of Duty is even better. Only a short while ago in 2005 everyone was hyped about CoD 2. Since then they have released CoD 3, that future CoD and this Winter CoD 4. WTF?

Kraszu

Prophet
etjester said:
As far as changes from the mold of older RPGs that seems so popular here, part of that comes from developers not wanting to be bored.

Not only classic rpg are liked on codex, Gothic series is liked by most, if you haven't played any I would advice Gothic I for start.

Xi

Arcane
Cassidy said:
Fat Dragon said:
Holy shit, the review is legit. It's listed on this site as an official score.

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/930279.asp

*sigh* With a review like that, just how much worse can gaming journalism get?

In the future, the gaming media will use psychohistory to predict and review games even when they are still in the pre-production phase and ratings will range in between 9.90 and 10

Conan O'brian: *High Pitched Voice* " In the year two thousand!"

Texas Red

Whiner
Cassidy said:
Fat Dragon said:
Holy shit, the review is legit. It's listed on this site as an official score.

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/930279.asp

*sigh* With a review like that, just how much worse can gaming journalism get?

In the future, the gaming media will use psychohistory to predict and review games even when they are still in the pre-production phase and ratings will range in between 9.90 and 10

You are my hero.

slipgate_angel

Scholar
I'm hella excited for the GI issue, not because of the Mass effect review ((not being bashful, I'm actually looking foward to it.)) but because Brutal Legend is on the cover.

Website to the EPIC game of 2008

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom