Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shillout 4

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Fallot is starting to become new Star Wars will all the merchandise.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Fallout 4 gets its own lego

2956153-fo4.jpg

:takemyjewgold:

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
There's also no way that Lego would make toys based on an M-rated game. Megablocks totally would, though.

pippin

The pinup looks neat, but that Quantum shit looks like paint.
Also I think they had Nuka Cola for FO3's launch.

Astral Rag

Arcane
What if you buy that quantum drink.. and find out you love it.. like it's the best tasting paint ever...

Then you can never have it again after the game releases..

Looks like Nuka Cola Quantum is a repackaged version of Jones Berry Lemonade Soda.

pippin

I never imagined I would feel embarrassed to be a Fallout fan. Thanks Bethesda!

The Fallout fanbase is probably the most retarded human group out there. It's starting to become its own thing, like CoD kiddies.

Kutulu

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex
The Fallout fanbase is probably the most retarded human group out there. It's starting to become its own thing, like CoD kiddies.

It already is its own thing, for years now fallout kids spam prop boards with stupid shit, everything based on FO3 of course.
Youtube "Tv" series, props & toys & comics...

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Fallot is starting to become new Star Wars will all the merchandise.

It really does. I can't stand watching it, it feels like someone took a dump inside my soul.

And normally I genuinely enjoy watching how mainstream gaming has become. I still remember the days where you couldn't really admit to being a gamer, unless in company of other neckbeards, because people would look at you weird. Now we have people of all ages and sexes gaming, we have TV primetime ads, gaming is everywhere and its amazing to watch just how far it has come.

But to see it happening to Fallout. Fuck off. Just fuck off.

pippin

That's the thing that hurts me the most about FO being a brand right now. The game was inspired by tales of murderers, drug addicts, rapist, mad cultists, etc. Adult oriented fiction with lots of edgy elements. Now it's a family oriented franchise.

Kutulu

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex
That's the thing that hurts me the most about FO being a brand right now. The game was inspired by tales of murderers, drug addicts, rapist, mad cultists, etc. Adult oriented fiction with lots of edgy elements. Now it's a family oriented franchise.

Yes, and usually i am not one of those "dont like what i dont like" people... But fuck is it frustrating that atleast 70% of fans of the franchise love
it just for the shit i genuinly hate.

Look mom, trololololo ironic evil bubblehead man.

Astral Rag

Arcane
zPOjnto.jpg

Jazz up your boring old messages with the official Vault-Tec Communications Hub and Transmitter – that's C.H.A.T. to you. Bring Fallout flavor to your messages with our fully customized keyboard, including text styles, over 60 emoji and animated Vault Boy GIFs. So warm up your tapping fingers and show that you're the ultimate Fallout fan with C.H.A.T. today!

Spice things up with over 60 Fallout emoji.
Show what you really mean with Vault Boy Animated GIFs.
Jazz up messages with a custom Fallout keyboard.
Combine it all for a Vault-Tec approved communication

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bethsoft.falloutchat

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom