Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Skyrim vs Dragon Age: Two Hour Video Edition

Kz3r0

Arcane
This shit is full of spoilers. Don't watch it if you ever plan to start playing/finishing any of these games.
:hmmm:

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Played it in the background while I did other things. Yeah, it's basically just him reading the bullet points from the back of boxes/reviews out there and making excuses for Bethesda and Bioware. At least he didn't fawn all over Dragon Age 2, as opposed to calling Morrigan "one of the best written characters ever".

Waste of time that could've been done in about 30 minutes and nothing of value would've been lost.

Oh shit, it's the same guy who did that Arcanum/Bloodlines video? :rpgcodex:

ZagorTeNej

Arcane
The same guy who crapped all over Bloodlines & Arcanum and is glad Troika went out of business also happens to consider Skyrim and Dragon Age to be the pinnacle of the genre, shocking.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Lots of people like both Skyrim and Bloodlines, especially Vampyr nerds.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Lots of people like both Skyrim and Bloodlines, especially Vampyr nerds.
Skyrim has sold 20 million copies and Bloodlines sold like 100k. So I don't think it's fair to say a lot of people like Bloodlines.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
It's all about the sense of scale. More than ten people is a lot when it comes to Troika games.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Stopped watching at "as you sit on your couch, game controller in hand" and started plotting this guy's death.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom