Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Skyrim vs Dragon Age: Two Hour Video Edition

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
*rubs bunny's belly* heeeeeeey

Angthoron

Arcane
Why do people take 2 hours of spewing carefully-scripted gibberish* to arrive at all the wrong conclusions?

*I assume it's scripted. Fuck no, I'm not clicking to find out, the 40-minute torture by Smutdboy was enough.

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I actually watched this guys video a couple of months back. It was titled something like "why is morrowind better then skyrim".

Codexs reaction to this "autistic nobody" was much more positive back then if I remember correctly ;)

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I actually watched this guys video a couple of months back. It was titled something like "why is morrowind better then skyrim".

Which video is that? Are you sure you're not confused with MrBTongue? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZUynhkal1I
Yes, I'm confused, you're right. Those faceless voices can really blend together after some time. I've seen them both, Noah's Arcanum and Bloodlines retrospective was linked here, I'm pretty sure.

This is too long and too boring though. I can listen to someone blabbering in the background about games I care about, even if they're wrong, but why the hell would I want to hear about Skyrim and DA?

bloodlover

Arcane
This shit is full of spoilers. Don't watch it if you ever plan to start playing/finishing any of these games.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
This shit is full of spoilers. Don't watch it if you ever plan to start playing/finishing any of these games.
Science! has proven that spoilers do not reduce enjoyment of something. unsurprisingly that holds true even for things that were completely unenjoyable to begin with, like skyrim, dao or da2.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Does this guy intend to actually say anything meaningful or just meander about? If first 15 minutes are anything to go by it's just background noise.

dibens

as seen on shoutbox
Patron
Stopped watching at "By the time you're tired of the game, you progress through it much faster, and that is brilliant design". Brilliant design my ass; I get bored of the game exactly because content is no longer challenging.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Watched the first 30 seconds, what the fuck, DarkUnderlord is an asshole, I want my 30 seconds back.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom