Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Some new avatars

Amasius

Augur
I'm a bit surprised that my Oblivion avatar got added to the gallery, but the Emperor feels lonely now so I made some more avatars:

ob1.jpg
ob11.jpg
ob14.jpg
ob13.jpg
ob12.jpg
ob7.jpg
ob6.jpg
ob4.jpg

ob5.jpg
ob2.jpg
ob16.jpg
ob17.jpg
ob18.jpg
ob19.jpg
ob20.jpg

Fez

Erudite
It'll make it easier to round them up come the furrycaust.

Severian Silk

Nevermind. I got it to work. Here are some more System Shock 2 avatars:

If someone wants to pose them (or at least move their arms), I can send you the converted 3DS models.

gromit

Arcane
Ack, looks like I got beat to Anox, but I'll hop all over that PAL pic. I think I'll chip some in at some point as I've got some good source pics. They didn't write that nasty q2-engine facial animation system just so the characters could stare blankly.

Also, for omitting Rictus, I shall kill you with death.

Severian Silk

Anyone know where I can find some Grimoire screenshots? Their site seems to be down ATM.

Severian Silk

Here are some more Star Control avatars:

They should probably be converted to JPEG first. Sorry I forgot to do it.

Severian Silk

Some X-COM: Apocalypse avatars:

Some X-COM: TftD avatars:

Amasius

Augur
Due to the amazing popularity of my Oblivion avatars I made some more - this time from Master of Magic:

mm14.jpg
mm13.jpg
mm12.jpg
mm11.jpg
mm10.jpg
mm9.jpg
mm15.jpg

mm7.jpg
mm6.jpg
mm5.jpg
mm4.jpg
mm3.jpg
mm2.jpg
mm1.jpg

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I like those.
MoM is my -favourite- game of all time, just like Wizaradry 8 is my favourite RPG.

Amasius

Augur
Some postapocalyptic glory from Burntime:

bu1.jpg
bu2.jpg
bur3.jpg
bur4.jpg
bu5.jpg
bur6.jpg

And Menzoberranzan:

men1.jpg
men2.jpg
men3.jpg
men4.jpg
men5.jpg
men6.jpg
men7.jpg
men8.jpg
men9.jpg
men10.jpg
men11.jpg

men12.jpg
men13.jpg
men14.jpg
men15.jpg
men16.jpg
men17.jpg
men18.jpg
men19.jpg
men20.jpg
men21.jpg
men22.jpg

I could also make some from Realms Of Arkania, but I'd have to enlarge them so that the qualtity wouldn't be the best. Example:

s1.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Amasius said:
I could also make some from Realms Of Arkania, but I'd have to enlarge them so that the qualtity wouldn't be the best. Example:

s1.jpg
You don't need to enlarge them. 80 x 80 is just the maximum we prefer. If it's smaller than that in either height or width or both, it doesn't matter.

Okay, the new avatars for the following games are in. The only issue is those transparent .pngs (EG: For Freedom Force and X-Com) don't display transparently in Internut Exploder 6.0:
  • Burntime
  • Freedom Force
  • Master of Magic
  • Menzoberranzan
  • Mount and Blade
  • Shining Force
  • Star Control
  • System Shock
  • The Black Hound
  • X-Com
I left out the Oblivion ones because I think we have too many of those already.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom