Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Spacebourne 2

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1646850/view/3647403465589357621
SpaceBourne 2 Ver3.0 Progress Update and Upcoming Surprises!
Dear Pilots,

It's been a while since we last shared updates, and we want you to know that we've been hard at work, day and night, on the 3.0 version of our game's main storyline. Your patience and support mean the world to us, and we can't wait to unveil the next chapter of our adventure.

But that's not all! We are thrilled to announce our collaboration with Xsens to establish a small mocap studio. This means that we'll be able to bring you AAA-quality animations for the game, making your gaming experience even more immersive and thrilling. However, to ensure the animations are nothing short of perfection, we estimate the completion date to be around September.

Thank you for being a part of this journey with us. Your enthusiasm and passion for our game inspire us every day. We promise that the wait will be worth it, and we can't wait to share all the new features and enhancements we've been working on.

Stay tuned for further updates, and as always, your feedback is invaluable to us.

Keep on gaming :)

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1646850/view/3683436705060210586
SpaceBourne 2 Early Access Ver. 3.0.0 Released
SpaceBourne 2 Early Access Ver. 3.0.0

• Main Story Extended
(
Part of the new features are related to the main storyline, therefore to avoid spoilers, they will not be published here.
)

• Sub-House Management: Players can now create and manage sub-houses under their own faction. Players will have to maintain diplomatic relations not only with their own faction but also with sub-houses. 8 main sub-faction diplomatic decisions have been added to the game.

• Soldier Train Camp Added: Players can now quickly level up 4 soldiers by sending them to the training camp via the barracks at the capital station.

• NP Faction Intelligence Improved: NP factions AI has been enhanced with new features.

• AI Wars Added: AI factions can now engage in wars with each other. Players and their factions can directly influence these wars. Players can participate in AI vs. AI wars individually or with their faction and change the course of the battle.

• Faction Wars Balanced: Faction wars are now more challenging.

• Support Buildings Activated in Faction Wars: Capturing and holding support buildings can change the course of the war.

• New Crew Members Added.

• Ground Combat AI Improved: The AI for ground combat has been improved (still under development, but smarter than before).

• Texture and Overlays Optimized: Many poor-looking textures have been updated.

• AI Facial Morphs and Dialogue Animations Improved: AI characters' lips now move in sync with the dialogue text.

• Planet Landing and Surface Loading System Improved: It is now more performance-optimized and less bug-ridden. This should also fix bugs related to mission areas not spawning on the planet's surface.

• General Game Optimization: Projectiles, effects, shadows, and high frame rate animations have been optimized to prevent crashes due to performance issues.

• Diplomatic News Tab Added: Players can now follow diplomatic news and wars from the diplomacy interface.

• Landing Port Added to Player Faction Stations, for Motherships, and other big class Ships.

• New Soundtracks by TrapMusic Industry: 2 new environmental music tracks (for guilds and some stations) have been added. Many thanks to them!

BUG FIXES:
Reported by players as follows :

• Some wars never end, regardless of whether I win or lose.

• If there is a war in a system, war starts even if I warp somewhere other than that battlefield.

• During a battle, if the battle ends while performing a "battle warp", the ship is stuck in the battle warp sequence. Cannot return to generic gameplay.

• My squad can sometimes attack me or ally ships.

• If I open the pause menu while quick saving the game, the save sequence is paused, and if I save the game from the menu at that time, both save files become corrupted.

• Bullet guide indicators stuck on the screen if the target ship is too far away.

• When a station is attacked, if I save/load the game within 4 seconds after the attack starts, I automatically win the war.

• If I leave large ships in the center of independent Faction stations and go inside, I cannot enter some areas in the interior. The ship's collision affects the inside of the station.

• Sometimes, quest locations (villages, camps, etc.) and other structures spawn on top of each other on some planet surfaces.

• I can make faction meetings at the old HQ (Cave) after I build a capital station. And when I do, newly added characters are not visible in the meeting, only their voices are heard.

• NPCs at the villages or the camps on the planet's surface are duplicated every time I use the hoverbike.

• Some side quests do not spawn when playing in languages other than English. The mission does not start when I go to the point indicated by the scanner.

• When looting ammo crates, sometimes it adds less or even negative amounts of ammo. For example, my ammo drops from 10 to -20 after looting.

• On some planets, the landing animation (sequence) starts to take off from the surface before it is completed, and I can never land on those planets. (
We couldn't reproduce that bug but we think this is happening on planets with very short atmospheric distances, and we made some changes to prevent this, please let us know if the problem persists)
)

• While purchasing a resource on the Faction trade screen, if I bring all the amount sliders to the end, I can buy all of them even if my money drops to 0.

• Some automatically opened tutorials do not register as seen and keep reopening. The Stargate tutorial appears every time I go to a Stargate.

• The game sometimes crashes if multiple enemy ships explode at the same time.

• In the main mission chain, the Jen Cave doesn't spawn on the planet's surface.

• When using the Misactor near a planet, it plays effects as if I landed on the planet, and all the lights in the game turn off, transitioning the game to a dark void.

• After the Alaysia mission, checkpoints are not saved properly. Loading some checkpoints opens a much older save file.

• Despite losing limbs in the gore system, AI continues to move and fight.

• If I re-enter the ship while the cockpit cover opening animation is playing after disembarking from the WRA ship, the ship's cockpit cover remains open.

• Even if I accept a peace treaty from a faction I am at war with, peace is not established. The treaty gets removed from the list, but the interface that shows the wars still indicates that we are at war.

• If I track a main quest, it always sets the 1st quest in the list to track status, and if I track a side quest while a main quest is "tracked", the game tracks both of them at the same time.

• NPCs walking in outposts get stuck and crowd in stairs and narrow spaces, preventing the player from passing through that point.

• In bounty missions, some high-reward bounties are easier than low-reward bounties. (
We will revise the bounty system with a completely new mechanic in the upcoming updates, so we have added a temporary solution for now.
)

NOTE: Translations for new tasks and dialogues have not been done yet, so the language of new tasks and dialogues is currently only in English. We will add them in the upcoming updates.

If you'd like to follow the SpaceBourne 2 Roadmap, it is regularly updated on Trello:

Roadmap

NwNgger

Educated
Man if this game had the budget and resources of Starfield it'd be perfect. It's still a really good game that punches far above it's weight though. But it needs some more polish and especially some more features before it comes out of early access.

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Man if this game had the budget and resources of Starfield it'd be perfect.
No man, it'd be Starfield.
Or Star Citizen!

The game is very janky (I got the mission objective to despawn several times in ground missions, or if you fly too far from the objective in space, it can become impossible to find it again. The game also crashes a lot on warp), but there is really nothing like it. It really is the Mount and Blade in space I was looking for, but more stability issues (I mean, I played the EA version of MnB, and you had to load quite a few mods to reach this level of instability).

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Man if this game had the budget and resources of Starfield it'd be perfect.
No man, it'd be Starfield.
Or Star Citizen!

The game is very janky (I got the mission objective to despawn several times in ground missions, or if you fly too far from the objective in space, it can become impossible to find it again. The game also crashes a lot on warp), but there is really nothing like it. It really is the Mount and Blade in space I was looking for, but more stability issues (I mean, I played the EA version of MnB, and you had to load quite a few mods to reach this level of instability).
All that's missing is a firefly total conversion

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1646850/view/3713839713529839769
SpaceBourne 2 Early Access Ver. 3.0.1 Released
Dear Community ;

I'd like to begin by extending my apologies for the recent delay in updates. Currently, we're tirelessly working day and night on a major update. However, since this update will take a bit more time, I plan to address the reported bugs during this period with smaller updates.

In the upcoming major update, the main storyline will be completed and thoroughly polished from start to finish. Additionally, there will be significant changes to the Faction system. But all of this takes time, so I want to express my gratitude for your patience.

SpaceBourne 2 Early Access Ver. 3.0.1

CHANGES :
• Mining earnings have been updated and rebalanced for a more equitable experience.
• A new multi-purpose mining ship has been added to the game.

BUG FIXES:

• • In the second part of the same mission, even if I eliminate all the enemies in the landing pad cleanup objective, the mission does not update for about 2 minutes.• In the Clear Debris mission, at the point where Axa joins us, the crosshair remains fixed in the center of the screen after the screen fades.• In the Saving The Anka mission, the "Destroy Enemy Ships" objective appears in the Return to Izner city objective before the mission starts but completes immediately.• When landing on certain planet points, when the cockpit camera closes during landing, the 3D mesh of the cockpit is still visible.• In The Kold mission, during the section where we need to follow the ship, the ship we are following can sometimes become invisible.• After a System Jump, the jump effect sound remains in the game and continues to play until the game is closed and reopened.• When exiting the Molyax Ship, when I activate the warp drive, an effect occurs as if we were on the planet's surface, opening the navigation instead of the warp drive.• If we warp before the dialogues are finished when exiting the Molyax ship, the save feature remains disabled in the game.• There is a red square around the exit door of the Molyax ship.• There is a sequence issue when entering the Molyax ship. The fade ends prematurely, and the character hovers for a while. During this time, if we activate the jetpack, we start flying inside the station.• When the Warp Drive is active or there is an indicator, opening the Scanner or Space Atlas leaves the indicators on the screen, sometimes making it difficult to click on scanner points.• The scale of the NPC ship coordinator at the Morthra station is very large, and they often hover in the air.• There are meshes at Morthra station that do not belong to the level.• Sometimes, the jetpack thruster effect remains on the character, even when the jetpack is turned off.• If we press the weapon change keys in quick succession, sometimes the weapon disappears from the character's hand, but I can still continue firing.• In Bounty missions, if I save/load at certain points, the mission progress gets corrupted.• In some planet types, the collision on mountains and slopes is not updating. The player's feet can go through these surfaces, and sometimes even fall beneath the surface. (We couldn't reproduce this bug, but we've made some changes to prevent it. If you still encounter this issue, please report it.)• In the "Get your ship" section of Arkansan City, if I save/load the game before taking the ship, the ship disappears, and the game freezes.• In the Arkansans city, if I use the "call ship" feature before actually taking the ship, the ship doesn't come to me but continuously rotates in its position.• In the Alaysia mission, when talking to Alaysia, Drane doesn't appear by our side, but Drane's dialogues continue to play as if they were with us.• In the Kold mission, during the ship hijacking section, if my character is at a higher level, they cannot inflict any damage on enemy ships.• When leaving the Mothership and going to the deck, if I save/load before boarding the ship on the deck, I can see an unused ship in the Ship Interface located on the deck.• In some Camp dungeons, enemy AI only fires at me when I walk past them.

We have a new community manager on board! Please don't hesitate to contact them through Steam (@misirciogluece) , Discord(@melismisircioglu) , or via email at contact@dbkgames.com anytime you need assistance.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1646850/view/3856832811028931604

SpaceBourne 2 Early Access Ver. 3.2.0 Released
Dear Community ;

We are currently rolling out a minor update to the game. Please be assured that a substantial update is on the way, packed with numerous new features.

However, it's important to note that all these features are interconnected, making it impossible for us to release them piecemeal. We sincerely apologize for the wait and appreciate your patience and understanding as we work diligently to bring you the best gaming experience. Stay tuned for more exciting updates coming soon

• Spanish Language is updated
• Japanese Language is updated

SpaceBourne 2 Early Access Ver. 3.2.0

BUG FIXES:

• • In Kar's mission, if we kill the surrounding soldiers and save the game, the mission sequence is broken when we load it.

• When planning an operation in the Expend mission, if the 'Clear All' button is pressed or the screen is closed, the progress sequence gets disrupted. The same issue occurs if an extra operation Phase is added in the same scenario.

• In the operation screen, sometimes, even though my army level is high, I encounter a 'low level' warning and cannot start the operation

• If I press the G key to fly while in the first-person camera, the character's body remains invisible in the Third person camera view

• Our character accelerates, if we destroy slow time device during our slow time while in boss fight

• When there is a looping sound effect (like when firing), if I enter a dialogue, the sound doesn't stop and continues to play in a loop. It keeps playing until I close the game.

• Raid video tutorial (about plunder) have two times same line

• In the Vessel Venture mission, I get very low performance in the As-Tech factory and I fall down when I reach certain parts of the floor.

• In some independent stations, if I pass by (without going into it) and then enter another independent station, it opens the interier of both stations.

• Sometimes motherships become duplicates. In this case, when I try to board the ship from the cockpit, the game freezes and crashes.

• In the mission Big Girl when you first get your fathers ship, The ceiling is suppose to open but its not
    • In the 'Saving the Anka' mission, the 'Waiting for raid' objective is not progressing.

We believe the waiting time here is too long. Therefore, we have halved the waiting time. If you are still encountering this issue, please send us your save file via Discord or contact@dbkgames.com. This way, if there is another issue we haven't identified, we can better understand what the problem is

• If I 'jump' from one system to another (without using a Stargate), the game crashes right in the middle of the jump sequence.

• Sometimes when I level up as a pilot, it shows that I have leveled up, but I don't receive a perk point.

• If I have a mission in the same solar system where a raid is taking place, the mission becomes active during the raid, and the warp drive remains offline.

• Some freelancer missions are not spawning the mission area. When I go to the target system, the mission point does not appear.

• The mothership may not be able to align at stations. When I enter a station, part of the mothership appears inside the station and prevents me from moving inside the station

• If there are multiple stations in a system, when I exit from Station A, I can be teleported to the door of Station B, but my ship remains at Station A.

• When we first went to the city of Arkansas, the screen fades out and stays that way. The "Talk with Drane" objective appears but the fade screen doesn't close.

• Some Armor is painted in the decal color when passing over the decals.

• When we operate on Falron stations, sometimes the ground battle area does not appear and I cannot finish the battle on the ground.

• After the raid starts, if I am in a major system, I can see distant systems when I activate the warp drive and can jump to those systems while the raid is ongoing. In this case, when the raid ends, I capture the system I jumped to.

• There is an infinite loop in stargates. The jump effect gets stuck, and I can't move to the new system. (This only happens in systems captured by the player)

• After saving the game in a guild station, if I load a save file taken from another guild station, the stock of the guild market where I first saved is transferred to the second station.

• When I establish a sub house and give too many systems to this sub house, suddenly the "independence demand" reaches 100%.

• In the main story, during the part where I fight with a mech, many bullets pass through the mech, and I can only hit a small area.

• When I connect VKB brand controllers to my computer, the game crashes.

“We fixed this bug, and we got the VKB joysticks fully functional, but these controllers have an unusual button system. Therefore, when you enter the HOTAS settings, it appears as if there are about 140 buttons for each controller. This doesn't affect the game, but don't be surprised when you see it :)

Additionally, with our new community manager on board, our social media channels have become much more active. If you want to stay up-to-date with the latest news, developments, and surprises related to our game, please make sure to follow us on social media. We're excited to share more with you and engage with our amazing community. Stay connected for all the latest updates!

ShaggyMoose

Savant
Can't believe this is one guy. Reviews are kind of mixed though; the jank is real. Still, if it ever makes it to a stable final release I will be all over it.

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
Can't believe this is one guy. Reviews are kind of mixed though; the jank is real. Still, if it ever makes it to a stable final release I will be all over it.
Very positive actually...
I don't think it will ever not be janky, but that's the price to pay for this level of feature creep, and I've come to terms with it. Kenshi too is still janky after all, and SB2 is already fun as is. :hero:

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
the jank is real.
It is, though the amount of features he's integrated is beyond anything I've seen from an indie space game.

The story is beyond dumb though. You're the son of the guy in the previous game. You rebuild some old male robot, but give it a female sexbot body and she(?) tells that you automatically get to become the leader of the super secret rebel group that she just happens to know all about despite being disassembled for the past however many years.

I'd spoil that, but it's part of the tutorial and it's so dumb that it doesn't matter. That crap being mandatory kind of killed my enjoyment of the game. I just want to be a normal spacer, trading, pirating etc. Eh.

But that update does look pretty cool.

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
the jank is real.
It is, though the amount of features he's integrated is beyond anything I've seen from an indie space game.

The story is beyond dumb though. You're the son of the guy in the previous game. You rebuild some old male robot, but give it a female sexbot body and she(?) tells that you automatically get to become the leader of the super secret rebel group that she just happens to know all about despite being disassembled for the past however many years.
That would work better if the settings had been Space Feudalism instead of Rebels vs Opressors

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1646850/view/4109043267623394506
SpaceBourne 2: The Dawn of Update 4.0 - Launching March 15, 2024
Hello everyone

The SpaceBourne 2 version 4.0 is almost here. It's currently being played by our players in a closed beta, and the reports we're receiving are incredibly positive We're making the final adjustments and are planning to release it to you on March 15, 2024.

SpaceBourne 2 will be more balanced and challenging than ever before. In this version, we've adjusted the game's main storyline and battles based on feedback from players and have added the most requested features to the game.

We're excited to bring this new chapter to you, filled with enhancements that have been directly influenced by your invaluable input. Mark your calendars for March 15, 2024, as SpaceBourne 2 takes its next giant leap forward. Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm. Together, we're shaping an incredible gaming experience that we can't wait for you to explore.

Baron Tahn

Scholar
You guys are really selling me on this. Ive wanted a decent space game since I backed Star Citizen in the early days and never got a product.

So whats it most like? Havent played Starfield but played Outer Worlds. It was shit.

Is it like Freelancer?

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
It's very janky. It reminds me of Freelancer a little bit. I haven't played much of it because the poor story turned me off. May give it a chance again soon.

Cologno

Educated
Made by one guy, janky yes, but pretty impressive for what's there. Goes on sale occasionally I think for $10-15 (unless you're an uber-cheapass).

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1646850/view/6525225191048699960
SpaceBourne 2 Early Access Ver. 4.0.0 Released
SpaceBourne 2 Early Access Ver. 4.0.0

New Features And Changes:
  • - Castle sieges have been added to the game. Players can now capture castles on planet surfaces in real-time and manage RTS sieges.

• - 20 different castle types, each uniquely designed by hand, have been added to planet surfaces.

• - The faction soldier system has been revamped. Faction soldiers are now categorized into Space Forces and Ground Forces.

• - Army sizes have been expanded. Each army can now include up to 10 generals.

• - New types of ground forces soldiers have been added to the game, including Elite Soldiers, Snipers, Medics, Tanks, and Mechs.

• - Faction space battles have been redesigned from the ground up. Space battles are now managed in real-time RTS mode.

• - Faction wars have been balanced with the addition of new features.

• - A new station combat mechanic has been added to the game. When organizing operations, players can now determine the outcome of ground force battles and manage group force fights inside stations to capture or plunder them.

• - Post-war designs for all stations have been completed and added to the game. The type of battle now affects station interiors accordingly.

• - The Battle Steps system has been removed now that war tactics are implemented during the battle itself and the battle organizing interface has been simplified.

• - The entire main story has been reworked. We have removed missions that received the most negative feedback and replaced them with new ones.

• - All main story mission details and descriptions have been rewritten. Balanced rewards have been added for all missions.

• - The main story has been extended with the addition of unique missions.

• - To address player complaints about getting stuck on missions, we have added hints and helper videos for the most challenging objectives.

• - The ability for players to build their own stations has been added to the game. Players can now add new floors to their Faction's capital stations and design the interiors themselves. They can also share their stations with other players, and these stations are playable by others. This feature also marks the beginning step towards mod support.

• - The option to customize modules, weapons, and components while on a ship has been added to the game. This addresses one of the most requested features; players can now change their ships' weapons, components, and modules in space through the main interface (this feature is not available on capital ships).

• - The in-game experience and item reward system have been balanced. Experience and rewards for side and guild missions have been increased.

• - New traveling Space Markets have been added to every solar system. Players no longer need to enter stations to shop.

• - Game sounds have been adjusted, and new music has been added to the game.

• - New Stations, buildings, markets, new character models, new mission locations, sounds, effects, animations, interfaces, and tutorial videos have been added to the game.

• - Enemy AIs in space battles have been rewritten and are now much more performance-friendly. we can now conduct battles up to 100vs100 with significantly better performance. Therefore, battles suitable for crowded combat scenarios have been added to the game.

**BUG FIXES:**
Reported by players as follows:

• - The ship manager panel sometimes displays my ship's inventory incorrectly or deletes other inventories.
  • - I can't deactivate my character's Slow Time skill after it's activated until all energy is depleted.
  • - Some character skills are not working.
  • - My save games are duplicating, and loading duplicated save files deletes my main story save.
  • - Opening the Bug Report interface while the pause menu is open and then closing it causes game controls to stop working.
  • - A line comes from some asteroids while mining, and if I warp shortly after, the line does not disappear.
  • - I can buy ships cheaply and sell them at a high price, allowing for unlimited money earning.
  • - Ship interfaces disappear if I open the Scanner during takeoff while docked at a station.
  • - I cannot land on planets, or the planet surface appears dark when I do.
  • - If I exit my ship using the G key while using a Stargate, my ship goes to the other system, but I stay in the original system, halting game progress.
  • - If I save the game during warp after calling my space squad, loading that save duplicates my squad soldiers.
  • - Selling captured prisoners gives me “0” money.
  • - Even if I mute all sounds, some weapon sounds are not muted.
  • - The game crashes if I open the scanner or Atlas while performing a system jump.
  • - AI attacks on my station do not end until I arrive at the battlefield when I am far away.
  • - Every time I add soldiers to a battle where the AI attacks my station while I am away, enemy forces reset to their initial strength.
  • - After rescuing Momo and returning to our base, attempting to talk to her again repeats her dialogue from the previous mission, and she self-destructs.
  • - If I switch directly from aim mode to Sniper rifle aim, my character's head remains visible and obstructs my field of view.
  • - If I interact with an object (like a door) while the sniper scope is open, the scope remains on the screen until I close the game.
  • - The ship equipment tutorial does not progress despite following the instructions exactly.
  • - I hit an invisible wall at the mission location for the first Mining station mission and cannot complete the objectives.
  • - I cannot board ships on the deck of Motherships.
  • - Some weapons on Motherships are placed right in the middle of the ship, either making them unable to fire or causing them to hit my own ship.
  • - If I land on a planet surface with a ship taken from my Mothership and save and load, my Mothership is sent to a point outside the solar system.
  • - Executed faction wars sometimes reset, and I have to arrange the battle again.
  • - My character remains invisible if I activate the Jetpack in first-person camera mode.
  • - I can exit my ship with the G key while landing on a planet, but the ship continues moving to unreachable areas.
  • - If the usable modules of a ship drop to zero, the icon appears corrupted on the ship HUD, and if I reload the modules, the new stack number shows up on the HUD, but the icon remains corrupted.
  • - In a faction war, after locking onto the battlefield from the Escape route, if I head to a stargate instead of warping, the battle commences.
  • - During faction wars, I am unable to destroy certain ships (such as Enemy capital ships or motherships).
  • - Battle sounds continue to play even after I have moved away from the battlefield.
  • - Some rockets hit my own ship after being fired.
  • - The missile warning sound continues to play even when there is no missile following me, and the sound doesn't stop until I close the game.
  • - My ship is not repaired when I land at stations, especially at Falron stations.
  • - During side missions, end-mission NPCs are spawning twice in the same location. If I talk to both, I receive the end-mission reward twice.
  • - At high screen resolutions, the main interface appears on the right side of the screen, not in the center.
  • - Certain enemy types do not spawn in quests found randomly on planet surfaces through POIs (? icons), preventing quest completion.
  • - I could not control my ship if I opened the pause menu while performing a battle warp during combat.
  • - I was able to duplicate items in the ship management interface by quickly switching between cargo slots.
  • - "Fuel" trade item in my inventory do not appear on the sales screen when trading in the galaxy trade center.
  • - I cannot use some energy-consuming skills even when my character's energy level is full.
  • - Enemies spawned in some Mercenary Guild missions are extremely unbalanced and impossible to kill.
  • - Playing with the Resolution Scale setting in options causes all game graphics to distort, and the issue persists until I restart the game.
  • - The sky does not appear on some planets or appears underground of the planet surface.
  • - In the Faction structures section, the same stations appear duplicated 2-3 times.
  • - Some mission descriptions are missing or misleading.
  • - Experience rewards from main missions are displayed on the main screen but are not being added to my character.
  • - I do not receive XP from killing soldiers in ground battles or receive very low experience.
  • - Quick switching between the Scanner and Space Atlas causes small interface windows to remain on the screen until I restart the game.
  • - AI from factions other than mine sometimes attack our stations in AI vs. AI battles.
  • - The sound of my spaceship's Laser weapons continues looping if I exit the ship while firing and does not stop until I board the ship again.
  • - Electric weapons do not deal damage to some enemy types.
  • - Exiting a station causes the interior level not to be destroyed, and warping in this state either crashes the game or drastically drops FPS.
  • - If I switch back to tactic view after executing a battle, the operation appears to be ongoing, but no battle is visible when I arrive.
  • - Using a sniper rifle once in a save causes me to enter FPS mode even without a weapon in subsequent instances.
  • - If I enter through the capital door of Morthra stations, I can use the jetpack inside, and sometimes I fall through the station.
  • - Some Ground AI enemies remain in place even after their health drops to zero, and their death animation plays a few seconds later.
  • - I experience significant FPS drops during warps after departing from some planets.
  • - Starting a quick load (F8) without taking a quicksave or after deleting existing Quicksaves initiates the game on an empty map.
  • - The doors to enter outposts sometimes disappear, preventing access to the outpost interiors.
  • - At Independent stations, if I rapidly enter and exit, I find myself unable to re-enter through the same door.
  • -Fixed dozens of minor bugs related to the interface and level design, along with various small glitches throughout the game.

**NOTES:**

1. We believe we have fixed the most reported game-breaking bug, the Warp Crash issue. If you still experience crashes with this update, please share your save files with us on Discord to accelerate our troubleshooting.

2. We are completely redoing the Bounty system in the game, but unfortunately, it did not make it into this update. Therefore, bugs related to the bounty system are still present. We will transition to a brand-new bounty system with the next update, eliminating all related bugs.

3. Similarly, we are overhauling the Raid system, so bugs still exist in that system. These will be resolved with the transition to the new raid system in the next update.

4. We regret to announce that we have to postpone the Bank Heist missions announced in the trailer for some time.

5. Due to significant changes in the game's dialogues and texts, we haven't been able to add the new translations to the game yet. Therefore, in this version, many texts will only be available in English. We plan to resolve this issue with upcoming updates.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Goes on sale occasionally I think for $10-15 (unless you're an uber-cheapass).
It's on sale right now for $11.99US. I just watched that 4.0 trailer and bought it within two minutes of finishing the trailer. Honestly, I had a blast with Mount & Blade when it was still in alpha and beta despite the jank that game had. I also like Galactic Crew 2, which is a one developer game with plenty of jank, but he's also one of those developers that tries to toss everything he can in to one game as well.

One, I love space games. Oh, and I can build my own space stations? Oh, and I can do station sieges?! What's that, fleet control with large scale space battles? And I can leave my ship, walk around, and shoot shit? I'll accept some jank for all that, because this ticks a shitload of the features I've been wanting in a space game forever.

Cologno

Educated
Goes on sale occasionally I think for $10-15 (unless you're an uber-cheapass).
It's on sale right now for $11.99US. I just watched that 4.0 trailer and bought it within two minutes of finishing the trailer. Honestly, I had a blast with Mount & Blade when it was still in alpha and beta despite the jank that game had. I also like Galactic Crew 2, which is a one developer game with plenty of jank, but he's also one of those developers that tries to toss everything he can in to one game as well.

One, I love space games. Oh, and I can build my own space stations? Oh, and I can do station sieges?! What's that, fleet control with large scale space battles? And I can leave my ship, walk around, and shoot shit? I'll accept some jank for all that, because this ticks a shitload of the features I've been wanting in a space game forever.
Cool, man. I'm glad you're giving it a go. Guy might get burned out or it might not turn out much in the end, but I've had fun with it thus far. Just be warned, this last update doesn't seem all that stable and crashes quite a bit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom