Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Taking Down the Manocracy: Spore Edition (Let's Play)

Korgan

Arbiter
Oh shit. All these... things are going to haunt me in my nightmares.

Helton

Arcane
Ah. Are you forced to tribal when it reaches max size or can you collect all body parts and extra dna-points and design until you're happy?

Cthulhugoat

Arbiter
drufhshld0.jpg

Helton said:
Ah. Are you forced to tribal when it reaches max size or can you collect all body parts and extra dna-points and design until you're happy?
You can collect all the body parts and shit. It lets you evolve when you choose to in every stage.

Fez

Erudite
It does block you out of viewing your progress though as if you click on the history button after a certain point it whisks you away. Very annoying.

Of course, very soon it doesn't matter a damn what parts you give them.

Kaiserin

Liturgist
Pastel said:
Is kaisering just trying to look knowledgeable? Because I don't see why the irony was necessary.
I'm just utterly butthurt over strawwomyn feminism, and I won't bother claiming otherwise.

And seriously, panspermia a big word now or something? I would think that's garden variety geek crap...

It's satire, not strawwomyn feminism. Not everything is an offense to your feminine sensibilities.

Kaiserin

Liturgist
sportforredneck said:
It's satire, not strawwomyn feminism. Not everything is an offense to your feminine sensibilities.
That's actually part of what drove me to criticize the idea of 'not coming from a male god.' Satire is funniest when it's spot on, and you're missing a joke in that last post BTW.

Kaiserin said:
sportforredneck said:
That's actually part of what drove me to criticize the idea of 'not coming from a male god.' Satire is funniest when it's spot on
Because there aren't any of those fat feminazis out there who go around saying God is a woman? Not all feminists say it, but there's still fat womyn with no lives who say it.

and you're missing a joke in that last post BTW.
Women can't make jokes. They can only make sandwiches.

Fez

Erudite
What if I ask one to make a joke sandwich?

PARADOX

Incoming update: Once I get back from my psychiatrist. Going to actually not abandon a let's play for once. Until I get to the space age and do nothing but fight pirates. Speaking of which, anyone have that patch or mod or something that cuts down pirate attacks, where can I get it?

Part 3: Migration of the Kaiserin

After a delay of laziness, I am back with another installment. We last left the kaiserin as they migrated to a new nest, leaving the new sisters to fend for themselves like the strong womyn they are and make it to the new nest.

spore_1111325_920.jpg

The journey begins. The sisters are ready for a road possibly fraught with battle.

spore_1121326_920.jpg

...except for the fact that they are the ones starting all the battles. Look at that seal! How could you ever hurt a...oh god that thing is ugly! Kill it!

spore_1141328_920.jpg

Yes! Keep killing them...wait wat. What the hell is that thing?

spore_1161328_920.jpg

Oh shit. Meteorites/meteors/asteroids are headed toward Codexicron! But the sisters are too busy clubbing a baby seal!

spore_1171329_920.jpg

Well crisis seems averted, and by crisis I mean the overpopulation of loose seals.

spore_1181329_920.jpg

Long necked Gruu? Great, another long phallic creature for you freudian fucks to masturbate to. It is time for war, you tricky dicks, you messengers of the multiheadus dickus!

spore_1191331_920.jpg

Look at those so called "men" run before the might of the sisters! If only womyn realized that this was man's nature and we could easily be victorious over them!

spore_1201331_920.jpg

Upon finishing the final gruu, the mind of our femspecies has grown ever larger. And as always, I am sure the male brain lags behind our might.

spore_1221333_920.jpg

These dwobble we found weren't exactly against the cause of the kaiserin. They actually have the ability to bud rather than mate at all and are thus nonsexual. But they had to die purely because they have the same face as almost every other creature on this damn planet.

spore_1231335_920.jpg

And here they are now. If you notice the map you may see that the kaiserin are going incredibly off course. These womyn are mighty and believe that the use of "directions" are oppressive male creatures, and are thus ignored for the more obvious route of going entirely out of the way and killing random beasties.

spore_1241336_920.jpg

Siboboy? SiboBOY?!?! Another agent of the manocratic patriarchy coming to try to use our orifice as their playthings!

spore_1261337_920.jpg

Attack the eggs! It's where all their power is!

spore_1271337_920.jpg

(Cleve's erection is growing)

spore_1281338_920.jpg

Victory is ours! The "BOYS" of Sibo are no more! Soon it'll only be the kaiserin and the multiheadus dickus.

spore_1301339_920.jpg

Epic babababbwoiehamamamana? Never heard of such a thing. I'm sure it'll be fine. These snoremal seem like trouble though, because as we all know, only men snore.

spore_1311339_920.jpg

Getting in closer...

spore_1341340_920.jpg

Holy fuck! What the fuckity fuck is that fucking fuck?!??! RUN BITCHES RUN!

spore_1351341_920.jpg

Finally, free of that bastard monster. Stampede? You mean the patriarchy's stampede on women's rights! Those bastards allow suffrage! We womyn do not want to suffer! Die you bastards!

spore_1371342_920.jpg

How's extinction taste?

spore_1381343_920.jpg

We fly across the horizon, the new nest is in sight!

spore_1391343_920.jpg

We did it! Come sisters! Let us love!

spore_1411343_920.jpg

The sisters party. There's a few vaginatails and someone gets a little tipsy, and they end up burdened with child.

spore_1441347_920.jpg

The next generation is born! I always new that one was better.

spore_1461352_920.jpg

A few upgrades later and what looks like a flower on our back, it is time for us to roam free together and work towards a tribe! The stage is almost complete!

spore_1471352_920.jpg

wat.

spore_1491352_920.jpg

WAT.

spore_1501352_920.jpg

WHAT?!?!?!

spore_1511353_920.jpg

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Tune in next time for Part 4: More Migration...Possibly a Tribe or Two...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom