Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tamriel Rebuilt

wasnt it also heavily bugged?

The only time I ever had trouble with it was when I ran it with pursuit enhanced (Lets npcs actually go through doors/leave caves ect.) and Children of Morrowind , but those two mods generally fuck everything up so I don't think it's really the fault of CE.

Thrasher

Erudite
I've got about 20 new games to play b4 going back to ths one.

You'll be waititng forever for TR to be "finished".

Still doesn't it mess the stat-basedness of the combat up too much?

Morrowind Enhanced has these little sliders to raise enemy strength, agility, health ect and actually hitting in the firs place is still centered around dice rolls. But yea, I can see how it could kind of unbalance things if your using it as your only mod. To tell the truth allot of the mods I use make the game harder, like Morrowind Comes Alive, Morrowind Advanced, Wakims Game Fixes, economy adjuster and so on, and I turned the difficulty up to plus 40. Under these conditions combat is extremely lethal so CE more gives me a fighting chance rather than unbalancing anything.
Oh and about the children mod it conflicts with either morrowind comes alive or necessities of morrowind, I forget which one. But it doesn't have any problems with CE so my bad on that one. Hey DraQ, what was the problem you where having with getting it to work?

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
DraQ said:
Rufus_T_Firefly said:
Hey DraQ, what was the problem you where having with getting it to work?
Back when I tried it MWE didn't want to work with Polish version, or something like that.

Torrent the English version. Mods always work better on their original language version.

DraQ

Arcane
JarlFrank said:
DraQ said:
Rufus_T_Firefly said:
Hey DraQ, what was the problem you where having with getting it to work?
Back when I tried it MWE didn't want to work with Polish version, or something like that.

Torrent the English version. Mods always work better on their original language version.
Nah, I have too many mods on my MW, including at least one awesome PL-exclusive one.

deuxhero

Arcane
The mod needs more hand placed goodies. The area design is pretty good (Love the waterfall in the south west area of map 2) but it lacks Morrowinds "You looked there? We're impressed" traits, lets hope they add it with the quests (but part 1 doesn't have any stuff like this, so I doubt it).

And how was I meant to save the guy in the necromancer lair (fighters guild quest) of map 1 anyways? I just randomly told him to step off the platform, then walked through the barrier somehow (it turned off for a bit)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom