Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ These Fucking HTM Files

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
There are some links remaining on the main page, stored in the database. I'm going to remove them later.

But the forum shouldn't generate them anymore.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
just use NoScript, block everything, then successively unblock everything until the htm-files appear again and you know what the culprit is (if you want to know)

this is how it looks for me, haven't seen any of those pesky htm-files in months

5W9rh4L.png

Browser?

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Alright, so the ad code for the main site had all its links converted. Thanks to Taluntain who did half the work.

So clear your browser cache and ping me if it's still broken.

agris

Arcane
Patron
Yeah, this bug is a bitch. Got it again as well just now. On the plus side, it feels like loading times are up? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
load times are atrocious on mobile safari, the avatars and media plugins stall pages to hell and back.

it's like these guys didn't even do proper profiling before they rolled out the updated forum software!

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
just use NoScript, block everything, then successively unblock everything until the htm-files appear again and you know what the culprit is (if you want to know)

this is how it looks for me, haven't seen any of those pesky htm-files in months

5W9rh4L.png

this specific configuration for noscript seems to work, thank you

Bigg Boss

Arcane
RPGCodex just works.

lUYcaz5.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom