Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

THIS IS THE WORST GAME EVER MADE

• Thread starter Multi-headed Cow
  • Start date

Multi-headed Cow

http://store.steampowered.com/app/92400/

Holy fucking SHIT look at this. Look at the gameplay video. LOOK AT THE DESCRIPTION. WHAT RETARD MADE THIS AND DECIDED TO SELL IT. BROS THIS IS MAKING ME ANGRIER THAN OBLIVION AND DRAGON AGE 2 COMBINED. :x :x :x

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
VJiB3.jpg

Multi-headed Cow

Yeesh said:
I don't know. It seems to have a lot of potential for groping, assuming you play it with members of the sex you like to grope. Or every time you play, if you're bisexual.
New game without spending $3, put empty 2 liter bottle on the ground. First one to unscrew the top wins! Since this involves turning something it has deeper gameplay than pressing a button, but more monocle for Codex bros.

System Requirements

Processor: 1.2 GHz Processor
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: Graphics card must support Pixel Shader Model 2.0
Hard Drive: 100 MB

Peripherals: Xbox controllers recommended but not required. The game also can be played with a keyboard

:what:

Also, lol consolefags.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Award-winning indie sensation, showcased at IndieCade and finalist for the Nuovo Award at the 13th Annual Independent Games Festival

god dammit you hipster bastards

B.U.T.T.O.N. (Brutally Unfair Tactics Totally OK Now) is a one-button party game for 2-8 players. The game consists of short rounds. In each round, the game instructs players to put down their controllers and take several steps back away from the computer. Then, after displaying an additional direction designed to add some chaos (e.g. "Lie on the floor"), the game announces a micro-challenge (e.g. "Any player whose button is pressed loses"). In a race in physical space, players rush to the controllers to press the "right" button – be it their own or that of their opponents.

In B.U.T.T.O.N., what players are "allowed" to do will depend on the specific community of people playing. The computer, of course, cannot detect if players are taking a full six steps back, or if each player really completed five pushups, etc. This is not a shortcoming, but a feature. Rather than let the computer carry out all the rules, the players are themselves responsible for enforcing (or not enforcing) the rules. On this account we were inspired by old folk games and board games, which encourage improvisational play and "house rules."

This piece of shit will make tens of thousands I guarantee it

desocupado

Magister
It looks like something that will end up in serious injuries if played. Someone is bound to trip on something and hit his/her head on something sharp.

Antihero

Liturgist
Better hurry and get it for 30¢ off! You don't even need to clip a coupon for that. Now excuse me while I go throw Twister in the trash can.

But wait, such language from a lady... "Shit," I believe I heard her say near the end of the Steam video. How is that suited for a family, I ask you now.

Nael

Arcane
You are all just pissed off that you stupid fuckers didn't think of it first.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Nael said:
You are all just pissed off that you stupid fuckers didn't think of it first.

once your preorder comes in remember to review it for the codex

Pablosdog

Prophet
Haha it's funny because the game is really just nothing but a screen telling a bunch of fuckface hipsters to press a button

Future Bioware game :smug:

In all honestly, it's just more generic casual bullshit. Why deny the pabst blue ribbon his crowning moment of gay?

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
To be honest, what's the point of this game when kids can just play tag or hide and seek?

As for it being the worst game ever - I bet the OP has never heard of ET.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Pablosdog said:
Haha it's funny because the game is really just nothing but a screen telling a bunch of fuckface hipsters to press a button

Future Bioware game :smug:

In all honestly, it's just more generic casual bullshit. Why deny the pabst blue ribbon his crowning moment of gay?

Skyway is probably twirling his mustache right now.

Award Winning Indie game.

:decline:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Eh, it's not like games like these corrupt any of the already existing genres that we know and love. This isn't going to popamolify the FPS, isn't going to dumb down the RPG, and isn't going to streamline the RTS. It's just a casual game that is made for being played at parties, not a real game to be played in single player or on LANs or competitively online.

It does look like it's lots of fun to play when there are players of the opposite sex involved and everyone's drunk, though.

ortucis

Prophet
JarlFrank said:
Eh, it's not like games like these corrupt any of the already existing genres that we know and love. This isn't going to popamolify the FPS, isn't going to dumb down the RPG, and isn't going to streamline the RTS. It's just a casual game that is made for being played at parties, not a real game to be played in single player or on LANs or competitively online.

vU8fh.jpg

Rogue

Educated
Wait. This game is for real? This is not some joke by Steam? What the fuck?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom