Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

THIS IS THE WORST GAME EVER MADE

• Thread starter Multi-headed Cow
  • Start date

chzr

Scholar
what the fuck did i just watch.

Nostradumbass

Scholar
i lookd for more info on the game and the derp is strong on their forums from the casual fags arguing with the others. i didnt know steam or its community was infested with so many casual gaming faggots. first and last time i'll compel myself to read such a shitty forum

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... ?t=1775213

"If the people in your beloved games industry were as cynical and dismissive of new or different ideas as you are we'd still be playing pong. It's a casual party game, deal with it. "

"Oh, here we go. You're a 'real gamer' and only play mature games for mature gamers such as yourself, right? Oh, and what's that, you're going to simplify the gameplay to a few words so it sounds archaic and lame? Wow, do you have a degree in rhetoric? Like I say, it's a casual party game like twister or charades or pictionary. Ultimately, all you have to do is press a button but the fun is had away from the screen by physically interacting with each other in order to be the one who gets to the button first, I'd say that's innovative and at less than 2 quid it's fairly priced for what it is. Like I said, this is a perfectly legitimate addition to steams library not intended for MLG hotheads and holier than thou basement dwellers trying to prove to each other they're the most 'hardcore' but for people with friends or family who enjoy having fun together. Me, I can have fun with my friends without being a pretentious ♥♥♥♥♥♥bag every time they want to play a casual game as well as enjoying more serious and complicated titles. You... well, you're good at posting negative opinions to make yourself seem superior on internet message boards I guess. Keep it up kid, you got talent. "

:retarded: :retarded: :retarded:

Multi-headed Cow

pipka said:
I demand Codexian LP! Now!
Is SMA still with Kaiserin? If so, we know they have access to a camera. Tranny BUTTON LP. :M

Lord Rocket

Erudite
Jesus dickholes what the fuck is wrong with you all? Jarl's right, no-one gives a fuck about this shit, and you shouldn't either.

Oh and fuck you for tricking me into wasting a minute of my life watching something that aroused absolutely no emotions in me, despite expecting to see something genuinely awful. I guess I raged a bit about how retarded you cockdroppers are about shit like this though, but I'd still like that minute back please.

"Oh, here we go. You're a 'real gamer' and only play mature games for mature gamers such as yourself, right? Oh, and what's that, you're going to simplify the gameplay to a few words so it sounds archaic and lame? Wow, do you have a degree in rhetoric? Like I say, it's a casual party game like twister or charades or pictionary. Ultimately, all you have to do is press a button but the fun is had away from the screen by physically interacting with each other in order to be the one who gets to the button first, I'd say that's innovative and at less than 2 quid it's fairly priced for what it is. Like I said, this is a perfectly legitimate addition to steams library not intended for MLG hotheads and holier than thou basement dwellers trying to prove to each other they're the most 'hardcore' but for people with friends or family who enjoy having fun together. Me, I can have fun with my friends without being a pretentious ♥♥♥♥♥♥bag every time they want to play a casual game as well as enjoying more serious and complicated titles. You... well, you're good at posting negative opinions to make yourself seem superior on internet message boards I guess. Keep it up kid, you got talent. "

By far the most reasonable post in this thread, and yet it gets a derpface. Codexia - home of the manchild.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Lord Rocket said:
Jesus dickholes what the fuck is wrong with you all

itt maturity is being angry about other people being angry and telling them to be less angry

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
Yeesh said:
I don't know. It seems to have a lot of potential for groping, assuming you play it with members of the sex you like to grope. Or every time you play, if you're bisexual.
This.
Play it with alcohol, and it'll be the best ice-breaker/get-laid-quick game around.
I can't wait for LP/After-action Reports describing the hot sex that was had all thanks to this masterful piece of indie software.

Hell, a girl/faggot can refuse your offer to play twister, but they wouldn't refuse your offer to play this masterpiece, see. Because it's a video game, it's ideally deceptive. Once you're naked on the hardwood floor, spasming on top of your target girl/guy, you'll glance up at the screen to see the benevolent mascots cheering you on; then, you'll know you made an excellent investment. Hell, you'd even shed a tear.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
poocolator said:
Once you're naked on the hardwood floor, spasming on top of your target girl/guy, you'll glance up at the screen to see the benevolent mascots cheering you on; then, you'll know you made an excellent investment.

bet you two dollars I can touch your boobs without using my hands

you're on

oh dear I guess I couldn't after all here are your two dollars

There needs to be a stealthy way to alter the restrictions the game throws out. Say, enter a certain combination and the next prompt is 'hold onto the person next to you while you press the button'. Next will be 'press the button while straddling another player'. Another popular option: 'press the button while holding chloroform up to another players face'.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Perhaps implementation of sophisticated algorithms that scale themselves after the amount of GURLS and BOYZ that are PLAYIN!! are specified.

Lord Rocket

Erudite
sgc_meltdown said:
Lord Rocket said:
Jesus dickholes what the fuck is wrong with you all

itt maturity is being angry about other people being angry and telling them to be less angry

And wishing serious injuries on people who play casual games.

Arcanoix

Scholar
sgc_meltdown said:
Award-winning indie sensation, showcased at IndieCade and finalist for the Nuovo Award at the 13th Annual Independent Games Festival

god dammit you hipster bastards

B.U.T.T.O.N. (Brutally Unfair Tactics Totally OK Now) is a one-button party game for 2-8 players. The game consists of short rounds. In each round, the game instructs players to put down their controllers and take several steps back away from the computer. Then, after displaying an additional direction designed to add some chaos (e.g. "Lie on the floor"), the game announces a micro-challenge (e.g. "Any player whose button is pressed loses"). In a race in physical space, players rush to the controllers to press the "right" button – be it their own or that of their opponents.

In B.U.T.T.O.N., what players are "allowed" to do will depend on the specific community of people playing. The computer, of course, cannot detect if players are taking a full six steps back, or if each player really completed five pushups, etc. This is not a shortcoming, but a feature. Rather than let the computer carry out all the rules, the players are themselves responsible for enforcing (or not enforcing) the rules. On this account we were inspired by old folk games and board games, which encourage improvisational play and "house rules."

This piece of shit will make tens of thousands I guarantee it

And what did AoD win? :smug:

Lord Rocket

Erudite
Twister is the definition of popamole. Actually it is popafoot. And popahand.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Lord Rocket said:
sgc_meltdown said:

And misinterpreting a figure of speech in order to maintain the conceit that one is somehow better, but really, keep throwing stones from that glass house.

Lord Rocket

Erudite
sgc_meltdown said:
Lord Rocket said:
sgc_meltdown said:

And misinterpreting a figure of speech in order to maintain the conceit that one is somehow better, but really, keep throwing stones from that glass house.

And misrepresenting oneself in a frankly feeble attempt to regain the high ground.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Lord Rocket said:
And misrepresenting oneself in a frankly feeble attempt to regain the high ground.

Like your persona is any more real than mine? Take your own advice and go validate your precious internet self-image somewhere else.

Lord Rocket

Erudite
Butthurt achieved.
I take it all back, clicking on this thread and watching the vidya wasn't a waste of time at all.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Lord Rocket said:
Butthurt achieved.
I take it all back, clicking on this thread and watching the vidya wasn't a waste of time at all.

Lets be maturity pals

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom