Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Untitled NWN2 Mod

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
oldmanpaco said:
By far the best scene was the dialog with the dead god. Best interaction I have seen in an RPG in years. Really felt the moment there.
No kidding. I really loved that part, too. What an impressive job on the developer's part.

I had well over 500,000 gp at the end. What is the point of gold if it's this abundant and there are no money sinks?
Single-handedly responsible for the 40% inflation in the east of Faerun, huh?

Yeah, anyway. I really did enjoy MotB after I had played the original through-and-through. MotB had an excellent story that kept pulling me into it. I couldn't put the game down, so to speak.

Next up Soz.
Dunno man. Maybe you'll be disappointed, having just come from playing MotB.

Hieromancer

Educated
If you thought the economy was horrible in MotB, just wait until your gold starts bouncing over the billions in SoZ, all for doing absolutely nothing! At least the crafting system wasn't overpowered as all hell, and the whole getting recipes thing limited you more and insured that there were some items in the game that would always be more powerful, but less customizable than the do-it-yourself fare could be.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Funny story - If you try to name your SOZ party something like 'Paco's Bitches' The game will change Bitch to lady.

Oh those clever Obsidian programmers.

Murk

Arcane
Heh, sexists. Who is to say that 'bitch' applies only to women?

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
DramaticPopcorn said:
How is it goin' lol

You need to calm down. Playing through Soz then a few mods to see what the plebeians have done.

Then I will begin the epic journey of discovery that is a NWN2 mod. Also there will be tasteful rape.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
You should post twice a week about the progress you're making with this mod. It's the most wanted game here on the Codex, it has displaced New Vegas to the second place.

I could voice my own lines. Want to be in Team Skyway but judging by the people in Team Pretty Princess I guess I would fit in there more :(

Make sure I have a breath attack.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Heh, I'm a good guy. That's cool. Also I just went through and voted in all the polls. Keep rocking in the free world, Pacman.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom