Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Untitled NWN2 Mod

Orgasm

Barely Literate
Why the fuck am I in the tranny team?!

Can you read my mind? :oops:

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Orgasm said:
Why the fuck am I in the tranny team?!

Can you read my mind? :oops:

Was just random. But now your there for sure.

Jack said:
I'm a good guy?
Huzzah! \o/

Jack is always a good guy. Have you never read a fairy tale? Also Jack from Lost, 24, Any Tom Clancy novel. I'd name my son Jack if I didn't think the expectations would be to high.

Kosmonaut said:
So, how's the project going? You should ask Prosper for some help with the models. His modeling skills are superb.

Finishing the areas for the first part. I need about 20 areas for this. Also need a oveland map which I have not started yet. To be honest I am trying to use as many prefab areas as I can.

Not sure I need any custom models at this point. The start is pretty linear, some quests (4-5) that you will take into the next part. The C&C is basically who you kill and who you let go. But don't worry it gets better as it goes along.

Murk

Arcane
Tranny? What about Torquemada/Tis_A_Trap? He was too big of a pussy to go through any of it though, was afraid it might ruin his chances in the french neo-nazi party. There was also Krystena who was here during the tranny forum day, s/he chilled in IRC for a while too.

edit: whoaw, people recognize my name enough to put me on a list? cool. if you need any voicing/generic voicing for random npcs I'll be glad to help in anyway - my voice acting talent ranges from raging faggot to reserved faggot

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
I can do VA for... er... both of me. Though, why is my retard personality a free agent and my old account a pretty princess?

And yeah, Torquemada is definitely one of the tranny crew. I think Dny is him, but we might just have two closeted French trannies.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
So have you accepted the inevitable and ceased working on it?
Have it already joined its fellow mods in the graveyard?

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
oldmanpaco said:
Who are the confirmed women of the codex? All I have are the following:

Black Cat
Annie
Denizsi
Lockkaliber (maybe)
Applegate's Breast (maybe)
Lesifoere (avatar and general politeness makes me wonder)

Even if the basement dwellers have chased them off I want to know. Actor list is looking like a sausage fest at the moment.

Lockkaliber? I think he/she/it just has a female avatar, which doesn't mean anything.

Denizsi, Annie, Black Cat and Lesifoere are p. much confirmed. Dunno about Applegate's Breasts.
Frau Bishop is a woman too. I've seen a pic.

relootz

Scholar
POOPOO MCBUMFACE said:
Where did this whole denizsi being female thing actually start

Someone found out his deviantart account had sex listed as Female. The rest is history.

Murk

Arcane
spacemoose pulled up some alterna-rock semi-art chick photo that was posted on it as well, supposedly as a profile pic. if I'm not mistaken she wasn't bad looking, donno if that was really denise tho.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Grunker said:
I'm on Pretty Princess and Skyway both? I feel honored and ashamed :oops:
Fixed
mikayel said:
Tranny? What about Torquemada/Tis_A_Trap? He was too big of a pussy to go through any of it though, was afraid it might ruin his chances in the french neo-nazi party. There was also Krystena who was here during the tranny forum day, s/he chilled in IRC for a while too.
Added
roll-a-die said:
Don't be sad - your in.
Jack said:
So have you accepted the inevitable and ceased working on it?
Have it already joined its fellow mods in the graveyard?
Ceased working? I haven't even started.
Negative attitudes like that get you a horrible rape filled death in my mod.
Popcorn said:
oldmanpaco, have you at least thought the setting out?

Also, if you don't want to use fan-made hakpacks because you are lazy bastard and can't merge .2das right, I can do it.
The RWS combined hackpack is probably the only tile set I will use. We will see if I need to merge more placeables or creatures. Also I'm lazy as hell so if I have a problem I will enlist your help. Assuming you don't die on us. That's right I updated your txt file with info the other week.
Cassidy said:
skyway team.
Whatever, your in. It doesn't end well for your lot though.
JarlFrank said:
Lockkaliber? I think he/she/it just has a female avatar, which doesn't mean anything.
Denizsi, Annie, Black Cat and Lesifoere are p. much confirmed. Dunno about Applegate's Breasts.
Frau Bishop is a woman too. I've seen a pic.
Lockaliber pretty much sprained her vigina when I was commenting on the Gaza aid boat incident. If she is not a woman then he needs to man up big time.
Zerotal says Applegate was an alt.
Added Frau Bishop.

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
"Negative attitudes like that get you a horrible rape filled death in my mod. "

Will the rape be tasteful?

denizsi

Arcane
I reject to be thrown into a pot with a bunch of moralist faggots! I belong with either skyway team or free agents.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Jaime Lannister said:
Will the rape be tasteful?

When is rape not tasteful.

denizsi said:
I reject to be thrown into a pot with a bunch of moralist faggots! I belong with either skyway team or free agents.

'Good Guys' is relative. Your part of the love triangle. Oh my yes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom