Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vote for Biggest Codex Loser 2011

Who will bear the mantle of the Chosen?

• Wyrmlord, the artificial intelligence.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sheek, the double dumbfuck.

• Luzur, the neckbeard collector.

• DarkUnderlord, the madhouse warden.

• Liberal, the egocentric christian.

• Andhaira, the schizophrenic muslim.

• Jasede, the furry faggot.

• Admiral jimbob, the poor man's aphatmc~.

• Cloaked Figure, the niggarab "nobody likes".

• Kaiserin, the tranny hedonist.

• Nomask, the scatophile supremacist.

• Chefe, "I admit I am a fucking loser".

• OP, the schizoid storyfag.

• Sub, the female non-gamer.

• Drog, the bipolar modder.

• Prosper, the Malkavian artist.

• Other nomination?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hory

Erudite
The poll is set to end in 31 days, after which the custom tag award ceremony can take place.
REmxt.gif

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Voted Drog. Seriously, his alts are fucking boring, and says/does the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

Just like his current shitty alt.

Also, we don't give out tags anymore IIRC.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Most of the drama surrounding nomask broke last year, didn't it? Seems like most of the competition will be between andhaira and prosper.

Kill Do

Educated
are the listed allowed to vote too?

I voted nomask. is he gimpmask on DAC? i would vote Kaiserin because the pictures of her look a lot like Cassie. And cassie was talkin a lot about how boys are soo difficult. so she rather go lesbo. but i think she put me on ignore again before i could get to asking her about codex.

she denies being a boy. she said things like "dude". which i feel is very odd.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Jaesun said:
Voted Drog. Seriously, his alts are fucking boring, and says/does the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

Given that Drog castrated himself this year (as he claims) and given that he said it gave him the mental peace he always needed, I am just doubtful if he still needs to post here. He got rid of what he felt was the source of his psychological problems, so I am surprised if he still needs to use Codex alts to waste time or escape from himself.

Kill Do

Educated
Wyrmlord said:
Jaesun said:

Given that Drog castrated himself this year (as he claims) and given that he said it gave him the mental peace he always needed, I am just doubtful if he still needs to post here. He got rid of what he felt was the source of his psychological problems, so I am surprised if he still needs to use Codex alts to waste time or escape from himself.

Um. If he wanted castration he should of contemplated the reality of mmos. the reality that no one would choose ritualist in guild wars let alone the factions campaign.

Drog, if you want to be a true warrior realize there is no such thing as hidden power. but hidden pasts that then flip on the power.

Baron

Arcane
The other tranny that swaps ass for weed.

In the spirit of nomask and Gandalf/Balrog the award should go to the one that takes the biggest downward journey for our viewing pleasure.

:avatard:

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
He's like one of those electronic toys. Push the right (big, red, and obvious) button and he says one of five lines.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Wait Luzur? Really?

Almost tempted to vote OP as retaliation.

Was Liberal's breakdown this year? If not it'd be a pick between Andhaira and Prosper. Probably Prosper.

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
The two people who voted for Luzur, gentleman and C64 connoiseur extraordinaire, should be banned from the Codex immediately.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Reading that list makes me think we're preparing for a Mass Effect 2 suicide mission and picking up every stray psychocat in the universe. The Codex is basically The Normandy.

Voted Luzur because "Neckbeard Collector" reminds me of
the_beard_hunter.jpg

edit: Of course, I don't want Luzur to be banned. I don't expect the winner to be banned either.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom