Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vote for Biggest Codex Loser 2011

Who will bear the mantle of the Chosen?

• Wyrmlord, the artificial intelligence.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sheek, the double dumbfuck.

• Luzur, the neckbeard collector.

• DarkUnderlord, the madhouse warden.

• Liberal, the egocentric christian.

• Andhaira, the schizophrenic muslim.

• Jasede, the furry faggot.

• Admiral jimbob, the poor man's aphatmc~.

• Cloaked Figure, the niggarab "nobody likes".

• Kaiserin, the tranny hedonist.

• Nomask, the scatophile supremacist.

• Chefe, "I admit I am a fucking loser".

• OP, the schizoid storyfag.

• Sub, the female non-gamer.

• Drog, the bipolar modder.

• Prosper, the Malkavian artist.

• Other nomination?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phelot

Arcane
Didn't he copy and paste from jerkcity? I mean, not imitate, but literally rip stuff?

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Liberhaira's votes should be counted together, since they're the same person. And all of their/his personalities are schizophrenic as hell. I have to give it to Liberal though. His constant FacebookCodex threads just raises the faggotry-bar to new heights.

Cassidy

Arcane
I wonder if this thread will be later searched by the FBI in the investigations of yet another suicide bombing.

:M

CrazyLoon

Prophet
Andhaira is the worst. I always have this feeling that he is just a troll character someone is portraying, pretending to be. Regardless of whether he is real or not, he's definitely getting my vote. Liberal is a close second.

Coyote

Arcane
Sceptic said:
Wait Luzur? Really?

Yeah, I thought that was weird at first, too. But I'm pretty sure he's just there because of his name.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Stereotypical Villain said:
I thought I'd be on this list.

What's the matter, Codex? Has your hatred for me dried up already? :(

That's because you're not following the "How to be an annoying twat in 10 easy steps" guide.

1. Choose a 3rd world country that gives the 3rd world a bad name. Pick an actual country* , but something really, really obscure, where no-one ever goes on holiday or business. You don't want anyone who has any connection to you possibly going there and spoiling the whole thing. Bonus points if it's some rogue Russian or Indian province. Further bonus points if said rogue province fared far better under the control of the parent country.

2. Pretend to be from that country, and be ulta-proud of it.

3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 for a religion

4. Read as many blogging sites as possible, paying particular attention to any posts by 13-16 year-old girls, noting their writing style and especially their teenage angst. These skills will serve you well in your quest.

5. Start as many threads as possible using your newly learned skills from step 4, emphasizing your love of your silly country and religion as much and as often as possible. Post news, pictures, blogs, etc from your "country" from step 1. Bonus points for pretending like one had an influence on the (imagined) greatness of the other (This sidequest is not to be taken lightly and is only suitable for epic-level faggots)

6. Intersperse your angsty posts from step 5 with occasional long tirades about how you intend to leave the Codex forever, how everyone on it is a fag, pathetic, any other generic insult really. The longer and more rage-y the better. Protip: You will know the time is right for one of these threads when attention starts waning in all your threads from step 5 using the simple rule of thumb: When average inane thread replies drop to below 3, start a butthurt leaving-for-ever thread. Guaranteed to bring mega-hate.

7. If, during your quest, you get banned (which is very likely depending on your choices), simply make a new alt and repeat steps 5 and 6. Keep the same persona, country, religion etc, but it is very important that you use exactly the same personality and not pick an avatar. Failure to do so might result in the Codex thinking you are someone else and allocating the hate meant for you somewhere else, thus dividing your votes. Protip: Always make sure they can trace it back to your original persona. Posts like "Who is this [original name]? I'm a newfag" are sure to clinch the deal.

8. If at any time you get called out while performing steps 5 and 6, be sure to act indignant and butthurt, promptly repeating either step 5 or 6 as the situation demands (by this time you should have developed the natural feel for which one is appropriate, it is something only experience can teach).

9. ???

10. Profit! You are now well on your way to being one of the most hated losers on the Codex. Experiment with these guidelines and add your own unique flavour of patheticness when you feel ready for the challenge.

* When dealing with a purely Kwa audience, picking a real country is not strictly necessary. Most will be ignorant enough to not know if your chosen shithole exists, as well as arrogant enough to not want to admit said ignorance, and will therefore just accept that the country does exist. If, however you are faced with the rare, educated variant, who might ask questions as to the location of your country, a prudent strategy is to say it's in Nebraska/Yurop/Eye-Rack/Afruhkuh. Their very limited curiousity will be satisfied and you will probably receive more respect as "an ethnic"

Glyphwright

If we were all World of Darkness-style vampires, what clans would we all be?

Glyphwright

Also, who told you I'm egocentric?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom