Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Walking around in real life - The Pokemon Go thread

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Well, that's because Pokemon is haram and you live in a Muslim country.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
I installed to see what it's about and it drained 10% of my battery in 5 minutes. It sucks anyway and you can't even battle, just throw pokeballs. Pokemons are dumbed down and only have one stat + no abilities.

Looks like it really is just an excuse for people to walk around.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I installed to see what it's about and it drained 10% of my battery in 5 minutes.

I have an iPhone 6gs and even playing 5 minutes it only drains 1% of my battery?

It sucks anyway and you can't even battle, just throw pokeballs.

There are several Gyms around everywhere where you can battle?

Pokemons are dumbed down and only have one stat + no abilities.

All the ones I have caught have stats and abilities?

Looks like it really is just an excuse for people to walk around.

Very much so, and a cash in for casuals.

---

Arcane
aopKz0e_700b.jpg

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I was just taking the trash outside, and just saw this 5'6" 260 pound kid walking along the road playing pokemon go (I could hear one of the sounds of the game on his phone as he walked by).

At least he was getting some exercise? :M

Modron

Arcane

Severian Silk

I was just told about this bullshit happening yesterday. Fucking hell, it's getting harder to keep track of all the insane shit happening with each day. Did any retard run somebody over with a car while hunting Pokemons yet?
I'm also imagining this scenario - ISIS manages to hack this app (provided those cretins have anyone remotely competent for that) and makes some super duper rare Pokemon appear at a location. A huge mass of dumbfucks storm over there. And it's of course a bomb.
We can only wish!

Beastro

Arcane
So how many peopledied in this week from this game?

I was cheering for the vet; I woulda hit that fucking sniggering faggot too, as well as that motherfucking cameraman who burped all the time.

It's the fucking end of the world.

Old assholes vs young assholes. Just give them guns and end it.

Main old dude is this to a T: http://www.duffelblog.com/2016/07/veteran-wins-every-argument-ever/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom