Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What the fuck did i do

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I don't think he cares anymore. He's just kicking back, having some terrible Aussie pisswasser beer and watching the world burn.

Gregz

Arcane
Site Feedback is way more entertaining than shoutbox ever since the Discord tranny/pedo brigade took control of it through Roguey and other retarded/degenerate staff.

Many excellent posters have left over the years, some for reasons like this.

It's discouraging to see DarkUnderlord signaling a further trend of enraging and alienating conservative users. Jews, women, fags, RINOs, extreme left, etc. are running the site. Saint_Proverbius was an exception to that rule, but he doesn't spend much time here anymore. Maybe he didn't feel welcome.

Why is DU is ignoring how destructive this kind of thing has been to our hobby over the years? Why is he making the same mistake here on the Codex? The Codex may not be in a position to change the industry, but it is in a position to help preserve its heritage and history. Embracing revisionist wokeism isn't the way to do that, resisting it is. But I suppose the advertisers who pay for this site don't value that very much, if at all.

Codex Year of the Donut
I never understood this meme.
It's a mix of hipsterism and revenge fantasy by losers, not much to see
Jesus Christ this was bad. I mean, what the fuck is going on bad. The forced diversity casting for diversity's sake is just immersion breaking. The fucking pseudo-irish accent. Everyone but "Galadriel" is dumb or a dick. They are apparently conflating thousands of years of stuff in a few months. Why is Gil Galad much older than his aunt? Why is Galadriel a lowly grunt? And who the fuck is the guy from the meteorite? And why do I have to have 20 minutes of explanation on why the pseudo-hobbit wants to help the meteorite guy? Who the fuck is writing this? This is just shitty fanfiction that cost a ton.

I am not particularly in love with Jackson's trilogy, but at least you kinda "feel" like it's some magical place, this is just generic fantasy garbage. And Galadriel is supposed to be one of the most beautiful beings in existence, not some gangling overacting she-dude who constantly looks constipated.

Codex Year of the Donut
It's discouraging to see @DarkUnderlord signaling a further trend of enraging and alienating conservative users.
if only that were true
If the E.U leper disapproves of the clientele maybe he shouldn't be entering right-wing dives in the first place.
They'll simply stay here and complain until it changes to suit their wants.
Why not go to somewhere like say, RPGWatch?
Because their slightly offensive opinions would get them banned anywhere else. It's the reason there's so many libtards here.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
It's discouraging to see @DarkUnderlord signaling a further trend of enraging and alienating conservative users.
if only that were true
If the E.U leper disapproves of the clientele maybe he shouldn't be entering right-wing dives in the first place.
Because their slightly offensive opinions would get them banned anywhere else. It's the reason there's so many libtards here.
Joined Jan 14, 2018

Codex Year of the Donut
Codex Year of the Donut
if only that were true
Joined Jan 14, 2018

Joined Mar 21, 2013

let me guess, you also think HeroMarine and Non-Edgy Gamer are new accounts too right?

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
if only that were true
Joined Jan 14, 2018

Joined Mar 21, 2013

let me guess, you also think HeroMarine and Non-Edgy Gamer are new accounts too right?
"n-n-no u!!! we have been here all along"
is that the best you can do?

Codex Year of the Donut
if only that were true
Joined Jan 14, 2018

Joined Mar 21, 2013

That was your argument, actually.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
if only that were true
Joined Jan 14, 2018

Joined Mar 21, 2013

Hobo Elf

Arcane
if only that were true
Joined Dec 9, 2019
Yes, we know you have no argument beyond "we're EU cucks who demand everything be censored"
Do you ever get tired of arguing against things no one said?

Derringer

Prophet
It's discouraging to see DarkUnderlord signaling a further trend of enraging and alienating conservative users. Jews, women, fags, RINOs, extreme left, etc. are running the site. Saint_Proverbius was an exception to that rule, but he doesn't spend much time here anymore. Maybe he didn't feel welcome.
I always liked talking to him though, I'm not really seeing it.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Imagine codex talking about games instead of being 4chan 2.0. Codex most shiny moments were always
when people were arguing about games.
Instead today codex is always.
Ukraine Russia War
Blame women.
Blame jews.
Immature uncreative edgy trolling.
Gay scandal.
Watever stupid politic gossip around.
Drunk talk.
Drug talk.
Schitzo posting.
Rinse and repeat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Generic-Giant-Spider

he'd be canceled in seconds now
Yes, yes, all progs hate Gary "Women don't play RPGs" Gygax.
And he was 100% right.
It had to be turning into LARPing for them to play it, which he explicitly said would happen.

Not to distract from Rusty's excellent points, but Scroo and Mebrilia the Bunny are fems with a prestigious background playing real cRPGs, and they have nothing but contempt for SJWs and woke gaming. The meme is generally true, but there are exceptions. As to the general plight of the industry, yeah, it's fucked.

Mebrilia is a lame grifter that claims she hates the woke agenda even though she's a rugmuncher that operates in the same way your typical bitchmade SJW would and is the exact type of person said SJW would bend backwards for. Total phony.

Also her picture is like 10 years old. Just wanted to mention that, ehehehe.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
if only that were true
Joined Jan 14, 2018

Joined Mar 21, 2013

For the record, I joined in November 2012.

Q624nqV.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom